Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Joe Biden's Presidency

Unless monumental irregularities and fraud have been done, we citizens have a new President...Joe Biden. Discuss his transition team, cabinet positions, policies etc as we go on this journey for the next four years.

Iím guessing the US will become China 2.0

Venezuela here we come!!!

No more guns, he going to force you to have a free education and give healthcare even if you donít ****ing want it

AOC will be the AG!

Iím holding off on Biden criticism until Inauguration Day. Once heís sworn in I will go back to my hatred of him.

Right now heís chemotherapy; nobody enjoys it but itís necessary to kill a cancer.

Joey B!

Another 4 years of Trump woulda wrecked this country. His incompetence was to such a degree, I legitimately was pro Democrat for a couple days there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

well, past presidents, at least recently, have reached across the aisle for some of them...something Biden may do, but Trump (surprise!) did not

but there's already chatter that Admiral Agbar may dig his heals on with some of Joe's picks

I'm seeing names like the CEO of Quibi (former eBay CEO), former governor John Kasich of Ohio, republican governor Baker of Massachusetts former senator Flake of Arizona, and former rep Dent of Pennsylvania as Republican names he's considering.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, past presidents, at least recently, have reached across the aisle for some of them...something Biden may do, but Trump (surprise!) did not

but there's already chatter that Admiral Agbar may dig his heals on with some of Joe's picks

I'm seeing names like the CEO of Quibi (former eBay CEO), former governor John Kasich of Ohio, republican governor Baker of Massachusetts former senator Flake of Arizona, and former rep Dent of Pennsylvania as Republican names he's considering.
    Wait no MyPillow guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Iím holding off on Biden criticism until Inauguration Day. Once heís sworn in I will go back to my hatred of him.

Right now heís chemotherapy; nobody enjoys it but itís necessary to kill a cancer.
    LOLOL. This probably the most apt analogy you could use to describe a joe biden presidential win against Trump.

Gotta imagine Doug Jones from Alabama will get a cabinet spot.

Didnít the Trump admin show how you can have people in cabinet positions without needing them to be confirmed? Just change their title to temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

I'm gonna use this my dude. (In quotes). Very well put, just perfectly said.

Flawless depiction of the current state of affairs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I won't be surprised if Biden includes some anti-Trump moderate Republicans in his cabinet. People like Bill Weld come into mind.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Wait no MyPillow guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He can be the diversity hire to bring a Republican into the mix...but he's going to be some deputy's deputy's deputy to where really all he can do is answer the phones and say "one moment please" and put them back on hold.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Joey B!

Another 4 years of Trump woulda wrecked this country. His incompetence was to such a degree, I legitimately was pro Democrat for a couple days there.

Trump would have been a huge problem for 4 more years, but worse even would have been the people, who would have gladly followed him into a burning building, namely his supporters in the GOP, which would have been 99.5% of them, and his cult like followers, who actually think the DNC are the leaders of child sex rings in the world. Even with this win, this is not the end. I'm afraid we've finally seen what america has revealed itself to be, a completely divided country along sectarian lines. We're a country teetering on the edge, because we have very large segment of the population who are basically lunatics, who no longer believe in science and facts. Everything is fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Trump would have been a huge problem for 4 more years, but worse even would have been the people, who would have gladly followed him into a burning building, namely his supporters in the GOP, which would have been 99.5% of them, and his cult like followers, who actually think the DNC are the leaders of child sex rings in the world. Even with this win, this is not the end. I'm afraid we've finally seen what america has revealed itself to be, a completely divided country along sectarian lines. We're a country teetering on the edge, because we have very large segment of the population who are basically lunatics, who no longer believe in science and facts. Everything is fake news.
    I feel the gop is split on trump. They supported him the past 4 years because that's just strategy, but I feel like even right now some are with him but some see an opportunity to get rid of him.

That's the feeling I get, because naturally lots of these guys are just tired of his antics. Accusing cheating with no evidence is a serious thing, no one pro democracy would advocate for that.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Joe Biden still thinks it's 1973. To Biden, "working" with republicans means giving in to all their demands. It's 100% never the other way around.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast