Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 563 of 613 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 9184
  1. #8431
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,689
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So fragile.
    Productive thinking at its finest.

  2. #8432
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    As I said, mod...keep trolling. You definitely won't infract yourself. You're good.
    Not trolling. What you did was hypocritical considering what you've been telling others for months.

  3. #8433
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,689
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not trolling. What you did was hypocritical considering what you've been telling others for months.
    Sure. Saying it is the flu without a vaccine is pretty accurate.

    I simply posted that I received my first dose. You've trolled from that point forward and whatever followed is on you. Troll.

  4. #8434
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    39,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. Saying it is the flu without a vaccine is pretty accurate.

    I simply posted that I received my first dose. You've trolled from that point forward and whatever followed is on you. Troll.
    Its not accurate and you didn't just call it the flu without the vaccine. You've trivialized COVID in various ways for months.

    I know that comment about "coming here just to insult other posters" hit close to home btw. Funny that you dish it out but can't handle it when someone calls you out on a very hypocritical stance.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-23-2021 at 03:22 AM.

  5. #8435
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,673
    These guys get off on playing victim. It's quite strange.

  6. #8436
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,036
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why?
    Last time he said something about it being the flu without a vaccine, and you ran with it pretty hard.

    You should def run with this harder.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #8437
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,696
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Got my first dose today.
    Nice.
    Last edited by Crovash; 01-23-2021 at 10:19 AM.

  8. #8438
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,904
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. Saying it is the flu without a vaccine is pretty accurate.

    I simply posted that I received my first dose. You've trolled from that point forward and whatever followed is on you. Troll.
    What about all the times you said it’s the flu without including the “without a vaccine” part? Or are you pretending you didn’t say that?

  9. #8439
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,036
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What about all the times you said it’s the flu without including the “without a vaccine” part? Or are you pretending you didn’t say that?
    What he should have said is it's like the flu in 1918 (?was that the year?). When it first came on the scene and killed like a million people.

    THAT would have been accurate.

    You would think with the advancement of our computer technology, gene technology, microbiology, etc over the past 100 years, arguably the most technological advancement over any 100 year period in human history, we would have had a better response this time around. Especially with the entire flu pandemic recorded and studied, detailing exactly how a country the size of america should handle a pandemic, all the successes all the mistakes.

    But no.

    Unbelievable. Literally.

    The man pushed people to act in a manner that exasperated spread. I can't understand how he came to that conclusion. How could he think that is going to help the economy?

    Did he think no one would notice an outbreak? Makes no sense.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #8440
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,904
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What he should have said is it's like the flu in 1918 (?was that the year?). When it first came on the scene and killed like a million people.

    THAT would have been accurate.

    You would think with the advancement of our computer technology, gene technology, microbiology, etc over the past 100 years, arguably the most technological advancement over any 100 year period in human history, we would have had a better response this time around. Especially with the entire flu pandemic recorded and studied, detailing exactly how a country the size of america should handle a pandemic, all the successes all the mistakes.

    But no.

    Unbelievable. Literally.

    The man pushed people to act in a manner that exasperated spread. I can't understand how he came to that conclusion. How could he think that is going to help the economy?

    Did he think no one would notice an outbreak? Makes no sense.
    It is remarkable how badly we did combating Covid. The Spanish Flu killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide, but only 675,000 Americans. Covid has killed over 2 million worldwide, but 425,000 Americans...

    Covid May end up killing more Americans than the Spanish Flu did, and that killed 50 million people overall. What a stunning display of incompetence.

  11. #8441
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,036
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is remarkable how badly we did combating Covid. The Spanish Flu killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide, but only 675,000 Americans. Covid has killed over 2 million worldwide, but 425,000 Americans...

    Covid May end up killing more Americans than the Spanish Flu did, and that killed 50 million people overall. What a stunning display of incompetence.
    Wow, are you serious?? Just under 1 in 4 deaths are in america.

    Wow, so I guess the world advanced significantly in their pandemic response, we're acting like its 1918 all over again.

    I guess it falls in line with trumps bring back coal jobs plan. Forget generation, this dude in the wrong century.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #8442
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,036
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Covid has killed over 2 million worldwide, but 425,000 Americans...

    .
    Holy ****, I can't get over this...

    President Trumps gift to america.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #8443
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,456
    The fact you can’t see family members in the hospital is insane and beyond stupid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #8444
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,673
    r a w r

  15. #8445
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    37,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The fact you can’t see family members in the hospital is insane and beyond stupid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Um, there's a pandemic going on, hospitals are the number 1 hot zone and health care workers the highest risk group.

    It sucks, yes, but it's not insane or stupid. Its logical.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •