Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 334 of 370 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You mentioned Spliff who follows me around the forum like a lot puppy and our differing views of the Kavanaugh accusations. That's it. You said that my stances are hypocritical. I'm asking you to name one! Leave the troll out of this conversation because he isn't even important to it.
    It isnt differing views, I noted you making assumptions without proof. Just like you have within this thread. Maybe there is a history but at this point no idea why anyone would take your word seriously you havent been addressing your own clear hypocrisy on this despite me finding the quote like you asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It isnt differing views, I noted you making assumptions without proof. Just like you have within this thread. Maybe there is a history but at this point no idea why anyone would take your word seriously you havent been addressing your own clear hypocrisy on this despite me finding the quote like you asked.

It seems we were talking about two different things here. I thought your issue was with my political stances, not my being guilty of making assumptions about others. Which sure, I'm guilty of that from time to time. I think we all have been on this forum. Things get pretty heated in here, more so than any other forum on PSD.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

It seems we were talking about two different things here. I thought your issue was with my political stances, not my being guilty of making assumptions about others. Which sure, I'm guilty of that from time to time. I think we all have been on this forum. Things get pretty heated in here, more so than any other forum on PSD.
    I dunno, I was quite clear in my initial post I was curious your standards around your own complaint about making assumptions of others. You then made assumptions that I again called out and were clearly ignorant to what I was referencing. I then quoted it for you what had been referenced and you doing that thing you had complained about (while noting you doing so in this thread as well).

So if we are talking about different things it would appear to be because you keep trying to make assumptions and make it about others political stances due to said assumptions you make. Which gets to the general point I was making you only really care about people making assumptions about you but have no issues doing so yourself. To add when you make it about partisan stuff and ignore what is actually being said well... People will likely make some assumptions about why you feel the need to insert partisanship and have double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you really do like to lump large groups of people together, don't you
    When they form a succinct klan, it makes it so much easier.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    When they form a succinct klan, it makes it so much easier.
    no, it appears even if they don't
    I don't even know what the 'All Lives Matter crew' is, but they're not necessarily pro-life nor is that group necessarily refusing to wear a mask. It's just you, once again, looking to turn Republicans, conservatives, Trumpers, right wingers, and Christians into a single group of same thinkers.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't even know what the 'All Lives Matter crew' is, but they're not necessarily pro-life nor is that group necessarily refusing to wear a mask. It's just you, once again, looking to turn Republicans, conservatives, Trumpers, right wingers, and Christians into a single group of same thinkers.
    Again, you can't deny that there is plenty of crossover between these groups you're mentioning. Obviously they're not some single minded monolith but there is plenty of crossover there.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Again, you can't deny that there is plenty of crossover between these groups you're mentioning. Obviously they're not some single minded monolith but there is plenty of crossover there.
    a few of the most left leaning people I know refuse to wear a mask
    Joe Biden is supposedly a devout Christian, but has gotten in trouble with some for being pro-choice
    plenty of Republicans are not Trumpers
    not conservatives are Christians tho, granted, the reverse is generally true

in other words, there's crossovers everywhere....and like I said, I don't even know who an All Lives Matter group would be at this point

So I'm not denying ANYthing, it just gets ridiculous to lump large groups together, then only do it on one side on top of that....since by conversations here there's a lot of diiversity between left, Dem, independent, and progressive
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I dunno, I was quite clear in my initial post I was curious your standards around your own complaint about making assumptions of others. You then made assumptions that I again called out and were clearly ignorant to what I was referencing. I then quoted it for you what had been referenced and you doing that thing you had complained about (while noting you doing so in this thread as well).

So if we are talking about different things it would appear to be because you keep trying to make assumptions and make it about others political stances due to said assumptions you make. Which gets to the general point I was making you only really care about people making assumptions about you but have no issues doing so yourself. To add when you make it about partisan stuff and ignore what is actually being said well... People will likely make some assumptions about why you feel the need to insert partisanship and have double standards.
    You use a lot of words to say very little and your point gets muddled in it all. To be honest, Im bored with this conversation as its become you just repeating over and over that I do things. Ill give you a thumbs up, actually two, and say, Youre terrific!👍🏻👍🏻

You use a lot of words to say very little and your point gets muddled in it all.
    Yep.

You use a lot of words to say very little and your point gets muddled in it all. To be honest, Im bored with this conversation as its become you just repeating over and over that I do things. Ill give you a thumbs up, actually two, and say, Youre terrific!👍🏻👍🏻
    Haha of course you have no actual response and are bored of someone calling out your hypocrisy/partisanship. You will fit right in here with the likes of dbroncs below this post of yours.

I only have to repeat myself because you were ignorant of what was being/has been said. You even made me quote your own post lol. If you had simply been capable of admitting what actually happened and not playing these dumb partisan games it could have been much easier.

Haha of course you have no actual response and are bored of someone calling out your hypocrisy/partisanship. You will fit right in here with the likes of dbroncs below this post of yours.

I only have to repeat myself because you were ignorant of what was being/has been said. You even made me quote your own post lol. If you had simply been capable of admitting what actually happened and not playing these dumb partisan games it could have been much easier.
    Nah man. You've repeated yourself with every post you make since the first post you made. It's obnoxious and very difficult to read.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah man. You've repeated yourself with every post you make since the first post you made. It's obnoxious and very difficult to read.
    Well, again, maybe the issue is comprehension ability of you two.

My first post was about his standards that he complained others were breaking. He recently said he was talking about stances on issues lol.

If you guys actually would read what is said then respond to it instead of making up your own assumptions and arguing against things I don't say then I wouldn't need to repeat the same points. Yet here we are, I have been consistent and even quoted him but all you guys have is this bs once ignorance is clear as day.

When 90% of people fall into all those groups, I'm not going to waste my time distinguishing when the percentage might be 93% Republican or 97% conservative or 96% pro-life.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Well, again, maybe the issue is comprehension ability of you two.

My first post was about his standards that he complained others were breaking. He recently said he was talking about stances on issues lol.

If you guys actually would read what is said then respond to it instead of making up your own assumptions and arguing against things I don't say then I wouldn't need to repeat the same points. Yet here we are, I have been consistent and even quoted him but all you guys have is this bs once ignorance is clear as day.

Look at that, you actually used a comma. Unfortunately, you should've used a period.

I think the point he's making is that you could get your point across without an essay, and it's a fair point. This isn't college, it's PSD.

I view you as a sincere person. Unfortunately, your sincerity is lost in a massive jumble of words in really long posts.

Again, this is PSD. Not the best place to pour your heart out. We're all idiotic *******s.

Yes, I'm bored of listening to you repeat yourself. I gave you a thumbs up. Two of them, actually. What more are you looking for here? I have one forum admirer already. I don't need a second one following me around.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu