Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 732 of 779 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 11673
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And how would those 5-40% who got the shots but are still not... wait for it... fully vaccinated know they are not fully vaccinated despite getting the vaccine?
    There is not a vaccine that has ever been used that is 100% effective. These are not exceptions. If they are 90+% effective as the trials appear to show they are, they are very good.
    The best we can do is to take the vaccines and boosters when they become available -- just like our annual flu shots. I think Covid vaccines will be annual.
    Last edited by catman; 05-10-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So, you just talked about a vaccinated person not only getting infected but diagnosed with it....and you're still waiting for a reason why a vaccinated person should wear a mask?
    That person clearly is not fully vaccinated, the vaccine for that person did not work. I still don't see why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask and still await any evidence of a vaccinated person spreading the disease.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That person clearly is not fully vaccinated, the vaccine for that person did not work. I still don't see why a fully vaccinated person needs to wear a mask and still await any evidence of a vaccinated person spreading the disease.
    How do you know when someone who has taken the vaccine is fully vaccinated or not?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The data isn't there yet to suggest for certain that vaccinated people can't be hosts and spreaders. Considering how many lives are at risk, wouldn't it be smart to not make that determination on your own and let the science dictate those things?

Before you answer, think really hard. You know? Unlike most of the nonsense you opine about and which leaves your keyboard.
    The left going to attacks...racism coming I am sure from you metswon69. It's the playbook after all.

Now think really hard, other more deadly things we still don't tak these kinds of precautions. Hmm. Wonder why that is?

I agree we need more data, but to date, all available data says that the fully vaccinated person is not at risk to themselves or others for COVID. Let's move with what we know instead of the politics that has run so prevelant.

So youíre saying that between 5-40% of people who have already received the vaccine arenít actually inoculated but donít even know it?

Thatís exactly why people who have received the vaccine shot should still wear masks, because between 5-40% of them arenít actually vaccinated and donít even know it.
    No folks should use conscience and liberty at this point. Most people don't want lives where masks are the norm. Yourself is included since you never wore won before COVID I would guess.

The left going to attacks...racism coming I am sure from you metswon69. It's the playbook after all.

Now think really hard, other more deadly things we still don't tak these kinds of precautions. Hmm. Wonder why that is?

I agree we need more data, but to date, all available data says that the fully vaccinated person is not at risk to themselves or others for COVID. Let's move with what we know instead of the politics that has run so prevelant.
    What other more deadly thing are you referring to?

No folks should use conscience and liberty at this point. Most people don't want lives where masks are the norm. Yourself is included since you never wore won before COVID I would guess.
    Well you originally asked why people who have received the vaccine should still wear masks and I just gave you the answer. Itís obvious you disagree, but you canít say you werenít given a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    There is not a vaccine that has ever been used that is 100% effective. These are not exceptions. If they are 90+% effective as the trials appear to show they are, they are very good.
    The best we can do is to take the vaccines and boosters when they become available -- just like our annual flu shots. I think Covid vaccines will be annual.
    Agreed...@catman correct me if I am wrong, but the annual flu vaccine is only like 70% right?

How do you know when someone who has taken the vaccine is fully vaccinated or not?
    It's no one's business who is and who is not. HIPAA.

However one can be tested I am sure to see that they are making the I believe proteins.

Well you originally asked why people who have received the vaccine should still wear masks and I just gave you the answer. Itís obvious you disagree, but you canít say you werenít given a reason.
    But it's a dumb reason. Flu covers way less and is deadly and yet no masks....Why?
    Pools are more fatal to children than COVID and yet we have pools, why?

But it's a dumb reason. Flu covers way less and is deadly and yet no masks....Why?
    Pools are more fatal to children than COVID and yet we have pools, why?
    You said more deadly. Neither the flu nor pools are more deadly than Covid.

You said more deadly. Neither the flu nor pools are more deadly than Covid.
    Pools are more fatal.
    Flu is as well to school age children and that has had a vaccine for years.

But let's say it's not...at what point is it ok not to care and stop with the measures?

It's no one's business who is and who is not. HIPAA.

However one can be tested I am sure to see that they are making the I believe proteins.
    You can't just shout HIPAA (kudos though for actually spelling it correctly, most people who don't understand what it is and isn't tend to spell it HIPPA).

Does the business that wants you to prove that you are vaccinated fall under a health plan? A health care clearinghouse? Or a health care provider?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Pools are more fatal.
    Flu is as well to school age children and that has had a vaccine for years.
    Pools are not more fatal lol. I doubt pools have killed as many people in the US in the history of pools as Covid killed in a single year.

If youíre referring to only children, well the vaccine isnít just for school aged children, itís for everyone.