Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1017 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 17517917967100710151016101710181019102710671117 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 17213
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I started eating rice again over the last week for a small amount to make me fuller without over indulging. Iíve been thirsty as hell lately. Thankfully I read this post!
    You've always been a thirsty sloot, don't blame the rice...

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Paused =/= banned
    Are providers legally allowed to provide this then? If not then there has been a banning, it could be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Is there no personal responsibility for diet and exercise though?
    I'll just keep saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'd be fascinated to know how you untangle "personal responsibility" from the multitude of things that influence who we are and the choices we make. No one is out there as a blank slate, rationally assessing each choice they make on a daily basis in isolation of everything and everyone else around them.

At some point you have to treat people like human beings instead of semi-sentient robots.

It's presented as a reason to way costs and benefits. Should we also mandate flu vaccines for kids? There are risks to the vaccine, different people have different risk calculations based on age, health, and a number of other factors.
    Were not all identical NPC's.

I'm not calling them young the govt of Sweeden is, and I made the point of 18<

Guess what Vax mandates are applying to minors now. So we need to consider them when we talk about the vaccine, and mandates and side effects, and costs and benefits.

14k out of how many positive covid cases? 14k/15k **** yeah that's crazy high. 14k/1.4m well no. Once again, more people are dying of the flu in these age ranges.
    Saying one person an hour is disingenuous too if a country like Monaco had 14k people age 18-35 die of covid, that's insane, it's a small country.
    The US has a population of 330+ million. We were always going to wind up with large numbers because were a country with a large population.
    Your conflating population size with risk and those aren't the same thing.

Yeah, I'm one of those fully vaccinated anti-vax people yeah, that makes sense.
    I'm asking you what do you consider young? Because 14,000 people from ages 20-39 seem like an awful lot of unnecessary premature death.

1 person nearly every hour in that age group (for last 22 months) dying from COVID is pretty significant. It's not disingenuous. Its fact. A very sad one at that. That's horrific irrespective of population size. That doesn't include the other 695,000 people who have died from the virus or the 45 people an hour who die from COVID everyday since January of last year.

You wouldn't know it from how much anti vaccination stuff you post. There are people smart enough to understand the significance of the virus and still push a narrative that diminishes the vaccine and the virus. The hosts at Fox News have designed a master class in spinning such nonsense.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-08-2021 at 12:42 AM.

Is there no personal responsibility for diet and exercise though?

Plus those factors have led directly to negative covid outcomes for people who get covid, we know if your overweight or smoke you have much higher likelihood of risk.
    There is personal responsibility but seeing how we bear some of the cost for people who donít eat properly, we have some right to assign responsibility to people.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There is personal responsibility but seeing how we bear some of the cost for people who donít eat properly, we have some right to assign responsibility to people.
    Absolutely. To people without personal responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Absolutely. To people without personal responsibility.
    Just tell them to get some. I mean, that solves the problem right?

Some day maybe people will have the ability to understand complex problems.

Although I guess that would take away their ability to think they're somehow impressive.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

I started eating rice again over the last week for a small amount to make me fuller without over indulging. Iíve been thirsty as hell lately. Thankfully I read this post!
    You could also be Type 2 Diabetic. One of the signs is extreme thirst. If you've doubled or more your normal water consumption it's worth getting checked.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Of the 2000 job openings caused by United Airlines COVID vaccine mandates, there have been 20000 applications.
    nOBoDY wANtS tO wORk ANyMOre
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just tell them to get some. I mean, that solves the problem right?
    Do you think he wants others to be in shape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You could also be Type 2 Diabetic. One of the signs is extreme thirst. If you've doubled or more your normal water consumption it's worth getting checked.
    Itís possible since Iím a fat pos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Itís possible since Iím a fat pos.
    I only mention it since it's how I found out about mine some 20+ years ago
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

I only mention it since it's how I found out about mine some 20+ years ago
    Same. Was on a work trip in Jacksonville 7 years ago. Could not stop drinking water, waking up each night to pee 2-3 times. Ate out every meal and by the end of the vacation I had lost nearly 10 pounds when I maybe should've gained a few.

Came home went to the doctor and my blood sugar was over 300. Been type 1 since, have to inject every meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is possible. But rice can dehydrate you naturally.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085