Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 944 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 4448448949349429439449459469549941044 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 17190
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Valade, you simply cannot understand sarcasm, can you. I said, "no wonder they have so many cases." and you automatically go into defensive mode. Trying to defend the president is going to cause you to do a lot of mental gymnastics. This president is not worth defending. The only good things he has done are getting Trump out of the white house and getting our troops out of Afghanistan (although the withdrawal was a complete fiasco).
    Biden is allowing entirely too much Covid to enter the country with these immigrants -- which is quite interesting for someone that said that he believes in science.
    Yes Texas is doing a poor job of handling Covid, but this stunt from Biden is certainly not going to help the situation.
    Biden gets a D- as president thus far.
    Stop using sarcasm on a written forum. It doesn’t translate well and we can’t tell when you’re being “sarcastic” because it lines up with other dumb things you’ve said. We’ve been over this a few days ago. You suck at it. Stop ****ing doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And Cosby is a bad guy. So have you done anything other then be a bitter crank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look i dont agree with conservatives on much but Hollywood is the last place to be self righteous. For every one celebrity who practices what they preach, you have 10 who dont. I dont really give a **** if you think I'm a party pooper. There's no consistency in telling people to take every precaution necessary then drink, eat, converse in a room with 500 or more people for hours on end.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-21-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did not know it was sarcasm.

Either way I’m glad we are in agreement that Texas’ rise in cases was not because of illegal immigrants.
    Yea sarcasm is a bad idea of a website. I would advise using the italics if someone really wants to use sarcasm. Do something to separate it from the rest of the post.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Tucker Carlson is talking about how the COVID vaccine mandates are part of a "military takeover". Did anyone tell Tucky that Joe Biden already did that on January 20th?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Look i dont agree with conservatives on much but Hollywood is the last place to be self righteous. For every one celebrity who practices what they preach, you have 10 who dont. I dont really give a **** if you think I'm a party pooper. There's no consistency in telling people to take every precaution necessary then drink, eat, converse in a room with 500 or more people for hours on end.
    Some rich famous people signed a letter urging leaders to invest in making the vaccine available in poor countries and you said they need STFU.

I don’t think you are a party pooper. You’re jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Tucker Carlson is talking about how the COVID vaccine mandates are part of a "military takeover". Did anyone tell Tucky that Joe Biden already did that on January 20th?
    If we're not careful, Joe Biden is going to be running the US before we know it.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did not know it was sarcasm.

Either way I’m glad we are in agreement that Texas’ rise in cases was not because of illegal immigrants.
    Will you also agree that this latest bungle by Biden is not helping alleviate the problem we have with Covid in this country? It certainly doesn't do any good in the battle against it.

I have to assume no one else here read the actual open letter signed by all those celebrities. The headline is dumb, but the things they're calling for aren't:

An open letter to world leaders on ending the COVID-19 pandemic now.

None of us are safe until all of us are safe.

We call on leaders gathering at the United Nations General Assembly Session to boldly act together to end COVID-19 everywhere.

COVID-19 is now a manmade pandemic of apathy. Only 2% of people in low-income countries have received a single dose, leaving the world’s most vulnerable to face COVID with no protection. This situation also lets new variants, like Delta, emerge and ravage the lives of millions.

We are joining with CARE to call on global leaders to make 7 billion vaccine doses available before the end of 2021, and an additional 7 billion doses by mid-2022 to fully vaccinate 70% of the world by next summer.

To get this done the world community must also invest in last-mile delivery systems, public education, and frontline healthcare workers to get vaccines from tarmacs into arms. Millions of doses could go to waste because low-income countries don’t have the support they need to get vaccines to vulnerable people.

We can save millions of lives — and trillions in further economic damage — by meeting this moment with the resources and political will needed to end COVID-19 for everyone, everywhere. Because none of us are safe until all of us are safe.
    None of those demands are unreasonable or wrong.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Will you also agree that this latest bungle by Biden is not helping alleviate the problem we have with Covid in this country? It certainly doesn't do any good in the battle against it.
    I'd ask you what he should've done, but there's no way you give a straight answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Weird that you didn't see any protesting from BLM in regards to vaccination requirements until unfounded accusations of racist language came up. Convenient that the Asian hostess used racist language when no one can verify if those words were used. I mean it certainly can't be a mitigation technique when one of the women are very likely to be convicted of assault.

I don't like any of this, personally. I get that black people are disproportionately affected by this but its not through a lack of information about the vaccination or a lack of access to it. Its certainly not discrimination based on race either because it excludes every race not vaccinated.
    I agree that I don't think it's racist, however, they are right that these mandates do disproportionately affect PoC, which, all summer of 2020 was the only thing that mattered.
    I'm torn since I don't think the policy is racist on it's own, but making life tougher for poor people isn't good either.
    I'm just really curious as to how the media will cover this, it's really interesting because they are loathed to criticize BLM under any circumstance, but they also love these mandates. I don't know which slogan they value more that Black Lives Matter or that we should Trust the Science.

I think right now they're just ignoring it and hoping it goes away.

Isn't it amazing how every right wing public figure is a garbage human being?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I have to assume no one else here read the actual open letter signed by all those celebrities. The headline is dumb, but the things they're calling for aren't:

That's why I agreed with them, I've argued previously that we should be donating vaccines to the rest of the world.
    Hell, I don't understand why were not vaccinating all those people at the ****ing border. Give them all the J&J single dose, having thousands of unvax'd people flooding into the country while were literally throwing away vaccines doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree that we should be vaccinating those who cross the border that we know about. Where we disagree is I don’t think Biden is the reason our Covid numbers are bad. If all the anti-vaccers listened to him, we’d be doing a lot better. They are the problem, not him imo

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

I read it

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's why I agreed with them, I've argued previously that we should be donating vaccines to the rest of the world.
    Hell, I don't understand why were not vaccinating all those people at the ****ing border. Give them all the J&J single dose, having thousands of unvax'd people flooding into the country while were literally throwing away vaccines doesn't make much sense to me.
    I’m with you on vaccinating those crossing the border. I thought now that they had the supply that was something they were doing. Obviously when supply was an issue then that’s a different story.

Does seem like they have ramped up vaccinating people at the border but people are still able to refuse. Not sure when that started up. I certainly wouldn’t allow them to be released into the US without accepting it.

But I also think that this is minuscule to the general mismanagement of not applying mask mandates or the selfish people who refuse to help out others by receiving it (many of which are quick to blame the immigrants for this).

Yankees Farm System