Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 943 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 4438438939339419429439449459539931043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 17190
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That sounds like the equivalent of a cat bringing in a dead bird as a present.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the right's fascination with the monoclonal antibody treatment when it is under the exact same type of EUA as the vaccine was? All their criticisms of the vaccine apply to the monoclonal antibody treatment that they absolutely love.
    We should all support it, since it's therapeutic that can reduce the most significant symptoms of Covid, and as the vax loses efficacy, and break-through cases become more and more common, things like this will save lives.

The fact that the federal govt bought up our national supply and is "rationing it" despite there not being a shortage is very weird.

But if you want to know why someone would support one and not the other. One is permanent the other isn't.

If this doesn't work I don't know what will.

If they're serious about their threat, I wonder how the media will cover it.

During the worst of things pre-vaccine, the media was actively shaming anyone for even going to the ****ing beach as a grandma killer, while jumping through hoops to defend the BLM protests and insure us that you can't have a super spreader event if you have the right cause.

That said, BLM is right, these mandates do negatively affect PoC disproportionately. And if you read Robin D'Angelo or X Kennedy, everything is either Racist or Anti-Racist, and that is determined by the outcome of a policy, not the intention.

Your just jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If this doesn't work I don't know what will.

What have you’ve done?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What have you’ve done?

I mean the article headline is pretty silly. How do you end the covid pandemic now? Even rounding up everyone to be forcefully vaccinated wouldn't accomplish that feat. Celebrities need to shut the **** up, especially when they are having indoor parties at the Met Gala and the Emmys.

During the worst of things pre-vaccine, the media was actively shaming anyone for even going to the ****ing beach as a grandma killer, while jumping through hoops to defend the BLM protests and insure us that you can't have a super spreader event if you have the right cause.

That said, BLM is right, these mandates do negatively affect PoC disproportionately. And if you read Robin D'Angelo or X Kennedy, everything is either Racist or Anti-Racist, and that is determined by the outcome of a policy, not the intention.
    Weird that you didn't see any protesting from BLM in regards to vaccination requirements until unfounded accusations of racist language came up. Convenient that the Asian hostess used racist language when no one can verify if those words were used. I mean it certainly can't be a mitigation technique when one of the women are very likely to be convicted of assault.

I don't like any of this, personally. I get that black people are disproportionately affected by this but its not through a lack of information about the vaccination or a lack of access to it. Its certainly not discrimination based on race either because it excludes every race not vaccinated.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-21-2021 at 05:12 PM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I mean the article headline is pretty silly. How do you end the covid pandemic now? Even rounding up everyone to be forcefully vaccinated wouldn't accomplish that feat. Celebrities need to shut the **** up, especially when they are having indoor parties at the Met Gala and the Emmys.
    And Cosby is a bad guy. So have you done anything other then be a bitter crank?

Last edited by ewing; 09-21-2021 at 05:25 PM.

Maybe they should spend more of their efforts trying to get more of the black community vaccinated?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Agreed. But caring about what these people said is even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Again, I did.

You literally said "no wonder Texas has so many cases"

No, that is not why Texas has so many cases...
    Valade, you simply cannot understand sarcasm, can you. I said, "no wonder they have so many cases." and you automatically go into defensive mode. Trying to defend the president is going to cause you to do a lot of mental gymnastics. This president is not worth defending. The only good things he has done are getting Trump out of the white house and getting our troops out of Afghanistan (although the withdrawal was a complete fiasco).
    Biden is allowing entirely too much Covid to enter the country with these immigrants -- which is quite interesting for someone that said that he believes in science.
    Yes Texas is doing a poor job of handling Covid, but this stunt from Biden is certainly not going to help the situation.
    Biden gets a D- as president thus far.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agreed. But caring about what these people said is even more so.
    But they are good looking, have sex, and get invited to parties! *****

Last edited by ewing; 09-21-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Valade, you simply cannot understand sarcasm, can you. I said, "no wonder they have so many cases." and you automatically go into defensive mode. Trying to defend the president is going to cause you to do a lot of mental gymnastics. This president is not worth defending. The only good things he has done are getting Trump out of the white house and getting our troops out of Afghanistan (although the withdrawal was a complete fiasco).
    Biden is allowing entirely too much Covid to enter the country with these immigrants -- which is quite interesting for someone that said that he believes in science.
    Yes Texas is doing a poor job of handling Covid, but this stunt from Biden is certainly not going to help the situation.
    Biden gets a D- as president thus far.
    I did not know it was sarcasm.

Either way I’m glad we are in agreement that Texas’ rise in cases was not because of illegal immigrants.
    Last edited by valade16; 09-21-2021 at 06:06 PM.