Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 905 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 4058058558959039049059069079159551005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 17306
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Nate, would you stop being such a dolt? Answer my question. Is it or is it not labeled for human use?
    Ah, insults. You're adorable.

Is it or is it not labeled for animal use?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    death?
    Or being quarantined. Or being sick. Or being in the hospital.

Go ahead and self-medicate on Ivermectin. I really don't care. I wouldn't do that, however.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Ah, insults. You're adorable.

Insults? When you are being purposely obtuse these are not insults. Just answer the question and stop acting like an infant. Is Ivermectin labeled for human use or is it not?

Insults? When you are being purposely obtuse these are not insults. Just answer the question and stop acting like an infant. Is Ivermectin labeled for human use or is it not?

Why is anyone still engaging Natepro? Is it not clear by now that he isnít interested in honest debate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Why is anyone still engaging Natepro? Is it not clear by now that he isnít interested in honest debate?

You wouldn't know honest debate if it took up residence in your left eyeball. Go post some more of your deep thoughts about why anyone comes here.

18,000 kids test positive in Mississippi in a month, and the governor can't seem to figure out that masking people too young to be vaccinated might help when cramming them all into schools and classrooms.

https://www.insider.com/mississippi-...t-covid-2021-8

Hard to imagine why we're in our fourth wave of this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    18,000 kids test positive in Mississippi in a month, and the governor can't seem to figure out that masking people too young to be vaccinated might help when cramming them all into schools and classrooms.

https://www.insider.com/mississippi-...t-covid-2021-8

Hard to imagine why we're in our fourth wave of this ****.
    Well in his defense, we know where we likely got his education.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Is Ivermectin labeled for human use or is it not?
    It is. Is it labeled for treating Covid or is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    When the only people who are hearing the dog whistle are the a person's rivals/enemies/opponents it makes me think it's not a dog whistle and more of a willful misinterpretation.
    Except thatís not the only people who are hearing it, former KKK leaders themselves praised Trumpís comments and have said heís their biggest Presidential ally.

So theyíre most definitely hearing it. Itís more like when the only people denying hearing the dog whistle are his fans/supporters/diehards it makes me think they know itís a dog whistle and are trying to lie about their understanding to make him look good.

I mean, itís not like heís been particularly careful about it, he literally tweeted a video of his supporters chanting white power:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...ng-white-power

Why would an anti-parasitic drug be an effective treatment for a virus?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

Obviously. He is simply trying to distract from legitimate discussion. I apologize for allowing him to waste so much server space.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It is. Is it labeled for treating Covid or is it not?
    Ivermectin has anti-inflammatory properties. Early in the pandemic, we were looking for anything that could possibly have helped with the inflammation Covid causes. It was tested and discarded because it was not statistically effective. Any continue use for Covid is totally on the Dr's license or because people are foolish.

Ivermectin has anti-inflammatory properties. Early in the pandemic, we were looking for anything that could possibly have helped with the inflammation Covid causes. It was tested and discarded because it was not statistically effective. Any continue use for Covid is totally on the Dr's license or because people are foolish.
    Sounds like a convoluted way of saying no.