Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 793 of 1070 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803843893 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 16049
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    One hill you arenít determined to die on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That statement is correct whether you want to believe it or not

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    One hill you arenít determined to die on.

Yeah...I find I have more balance standing on hills backed by reality. Kinda strange.

Speaking of that, I have a mountain to go climb in Sedona. Have a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Still not what you said. You said you're sorry if I can't understand an article. Which proceeded my skull and brain post. The self reflection in you is outstanding.
    Lol you are just lying now...

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Iím sorry if you had trouble understanding what was in the article, I suggest giving it another shot

Click that and you will see it is literally quoting that post I mentioned. Do you do anything but troll and play games? Can you have an actual discussion or is this bs/lying etc. all you are capable of?

Lol you are just lying now...

Click that and you will see it is literally quoting that post I mentioned. Do you do anything but troll and play games? Can you have an actual discussion or is this bs/lying etc. all you are capable of?
    Youíre the one who canít do that either so whatís the point

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    That statement is correct whether you want to believe it or not

I believe we donít know. I think a lot of them are. I think more people definitely stay home from work with mild symptoms. I donít think Iím the one ďarguing to argueĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Youíre the one who canít do that either so whatís the point

What do you mean? I have responded your own posts giving data... I have tried having discussions but all he has done is troll/insult in return without responding to anything besides that.

What do you mean? I have responded your own posts giving data... I have tried having discussions but all he has done is troll/insult in return without responding to anything besides that.
    You expect data yet you just made a claim using anecdotal evidence to support your claim. You canít have it both ways

DBicismo and brewer providing double team action here at the Wide World Trolling League.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You expect data yet you just made a claim using anecdotal evidence to support your claim. You canít have it both ways

My claim was aimed at someone claiming there was no reason to _____. I gave a very obvious reason and all it takes is one person to have it for theirs to be off base. You just are arguing semantics for no reason and ignoring context. I think most people know how job searches work and that it takes many people 4+ months to find a job. That's not solely because there aren't any available ever/people are lazy it is that obviously people look for the right fit. What data on this do you want?

Your claim was that most don't have symptoms. There has been multiple forms of data on this topic shared, even the article you presented. Not a single one backed you up and all of them went against the statement.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-18-2021 at 02:24 PM.

It is really cute how these two guys stands up for each other. Heartwarming
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

My claim was aimed at someone claiming there was no reason to _____. I gave a very obvious reason and all it takes is one person to have it for theirs to be off base. You just are arguing semantics for no reason and ignoring context.

Your claim was that most don't have symptoms. There has been multiple forms of data on this topic shared, even the article you presented. Not a single one backed you up and all of them went against the statement.
    Yes most donít have symptoms when they are spreading the virus around yet you want to talk about semanticsÖ.you just had to argue for the sake of arguing

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is really cute how these two guys stands up for each other. Heartwarming

Yes most donít have symptoms when they are spreading the virus around yet you want to talk about semanticsÖ.you just had to argue for the sake of arguing

I agreed with this already lol. You are very clearly the one arguing for no reason. This is not what your initial statement said and the data repeatedly shown countered it. You changing the statement made it correct though, that's not arguing to argue it is pointing out an actual issue in your initial statement and there was even data to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    4 of 4.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    4 of 4.
    I thought you had some super sweet mountain to climb today or something? Quite telling that you can't even keep your word on such a simple matter.

Great job counting to four though!