Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 790 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 15725
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    See above.
    That's a clear no then lol. I guess I shouldn't have expected any different.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I guess this is what you're going to do instead of admitting you have no data to back up your claim?
    How does one go about collecting data on asymptomatic people that were never tested and never had any inclination that they had the virus? If you can direct me to how this data for an absolutely vast majority test case is there, please lead the way. I will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That's a clear no then lol. I guess I shouldn't have expected any different.
    Common sense is lacking for you I guess then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Common sense is lacking for you I guess then

So that’s nothing of value from you as well, figured

So that’s nothing of value from you as well, figured

I posted a source that said 80% of people had a “mild case” or were asymptomatic. The vast majority of cases you don’t even know you had the disease or had minor symptoms like a headache or you were feeling a little tired. More severe cases are less common and cases requiring hospitalization or death is not common at all. Those are facts.

I posted a source that said 80% of people had a “mild case” or were asymptomatic. The vast majority of cases you don’t even know you had the disease or had minor symptoms like a headache or you were feeling a little tired. More severe cases are less common and cases requiring hospitalization or death is not common at all. Those are facts.

You initially claimed no symptoms. That’s different than mild. These are facts too.

Nate pro shared actual data on what percent were a symptomatic and it was under 50% in each article shared.

Here’s research from January 2021

“New research has found that over half of COVID-19 cases are likely caused by people without symptoms.

Approximately 59 percent of all transmission is caused by presymptomatic individuals who hadn’t yet developed symptoms and asymptomatic people who never developed symptoms, according to the studyTrusted Source published last week in JAMA Network.”

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...thout-symptoms

You can argue all you want but the majority of people who get the disease has little to no symptoms, especially people who are younger and healthier

You initially claimed no symptoms. That’s different than mild. These are facts too.

Nate pro shared actual data on what percent were a symptomatic and it was under 50% in each article shared.

Yeah if you have a headache that’s “mild” but in reality you probably don’t know or won’t know it’s Covid and you go to work and spread it etc

Again you’re arguing just to argue because that’s all you do

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Here’s research from January 2021

“New research has found that over half of COVID-19 cases are likely caused by people without symptoms.

Approximately 59 percent of all transmission is caused by presymptomatic individuals who hadn’t yet developed symptoms and asymptomatic people who never developed symptoms, according to the studyTrusted Source published last week in JAMA Network.”

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...thout-symptoms

You can argue all you want but the majority of people who get the disease has little to no symptoms, especially people who are younger and healthier

Thank you and this is one that does support the claim on who spreads more although I wouldn’t call it the vast majority like dbroncs said either.

Within that article though it also noted about 30% are asymptomatic overall. So not majority have no symptoms that’s just who is spreading it more.

Last edited by mngopher35; 07-18-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Yeah if you have a headache that’s “mild” but in reality you probably don’t know or won’t know it’s Covid and you go to work and spread it etc

No it’s because mild and none are different lol. You are the one acting ridiculous now just to argue this point. I just have you a +1 when you had something relevant to share but making up some reason mild means none is on you

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

During a pandemic people stay home a lot more with mild symptoms. I think you are the one arguing to arguing. Your original statement was wrong. If you have a separate point make based on a more accurate statement you should share it instead of trying to make things that are different the same.

Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thank you and this is one that does support the claim on who spreads more although I wouldn’t call it the vast majority like dbroncs said either.

Within that article though it also noted about 30% are asymptomatic overall. So not majority have no symptoms that’s just who is spreading it more.

Speaking of thick skulls and smooth brains.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    During a pandemic people stay home a lot more with mild symptoms. I think you are the one arguing to arguing. Your original statement was wrong. If you have a separate point make based on a more accurate statement you should share it instead of trying to make things that are different the same.

His original statement was 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    His original statement was 100% correct.
    You can think that but that is clearly not known. Even Brewers backtracked on his original statement. you love dying on a hill. Will you admit during a pandemic that people with mild symptoms are more likely to stay home?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You can think that but that is clearly not known. Even Brewers backtracked on his original statement. you love dying on a hill. Will you admit during a pandemic that people with mild symptoms are more likely to stay home?

Maybe but if you’re an “essential” worker I doubt you would stay home if you just had a headache