Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 760 of 813 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760761762770810 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 12192
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You gotta be kidding me. How about the nfl? You can coach without being vaccinated as long as you're not coaching... (sports forum)

It's a massive violation of worker's rights and we're talking about a vaccine that is still not tested.
    No it says you need a valid medical or religious reason not to be vaccinated and that you can coach but are barred from restricted areas. Again, that's anecdotal. The slippery slope argument is never a good one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pew...states%3famp=1

There may be some jobs which require you to get the vaccine but there are ways to be exempt from those things.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No it says you need a valid medical or religious reason not to be vaccinated and that you can coach but are barred from restricted areas. Again, that's anecdotal. The slippery slope argument is never a good one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pew...states%3famp=1

There may be some jobs which require you to get the vaccine but there are ways to be exempt from those things.
    You need a religious reason to not take an experiment. You guys are offering up freedom left and right I tell you.

You need a religious reason to not take an experiment. You guys are offering up freedom left and right I tell you.
    Its not an experiment and it protects you from the same thing you complain that is stripping you from your freedom. The side of opening things up fully is going to win anyways but it would have happened already if more people had gotten vaccinated.

Its not an experiment and it protects you from the same thing you complain that is stripping you from your freedom. The side of opening things up fully is going to win anyways but it would have happened already if more people had gotten vaccinated.
    Lol this is silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your ilk strip us from our freedom. 14 months.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Companies are forcing employees to get the vaccine. It has not gone through standard testing.
    you seem like a “right to work” type.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol this is silly

It is if you have no idea what you're talking about. Exhibit A is in this post right here.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-16-2021 at 08:48 PM.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

You gotta be kidding me. How about the nfl? You can coach without being vaccinated as long as you're not coaching... (sports forum)

It's a massive violation of worker's rights and we're talking about a vaccine that is still not tested.
    I think if they are not vaccinated they are required to mask.

Edit Sorry I see what you are taking about now. Don’t know how I feel about it. Pretty sure i don’t care

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/w...d-vaccine.html

Last edited by ewing; 05-16-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

What's the alternative? Your ilk allowing hundreds of thousands of people to die every year in the name of freedom? Thank everything the vaccine came and it happened so quickly. Its a shame you refuse to know otherwise.

You're not going to see what happened last year happen again regards to COVID. The same thing you think is an experiment is what's going to stop that. Your "This is Murica" mindset has nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-16-2021 at 08:49 PM.

Ok but the next sentence is about how the vaccine will prevent you from getting seriously ill. So on the off chance that you are infected by a fool, you're still fine...

Sooooo technically a fool like me can only endanger another fool and considering you want us all rounded up and shot... I guess you can thank me.
    Years ago small pox was a huge problem. A vaccine was created and for years most people were getting it.

Now years later, most kids don't need to get the vaccine. Why? Because enough people got the vaccine before that small pox was all but eliminated.

However, that doesn't happen if too many 'fools like you' don't get the vaccine- plain and simple, it can't be eradicated if enough people refuse the shots.

So, you're not getting it hardly deserves a thank you. You're not getting it reduces the power of the rest of us getting it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Years ago small pox was a huge problem. A vaccine was created and for years most people were getting it.

Now years later, most kids don't need to get the vaccine. Why? Because enough people got the vaccine before that small pox was all but eliminated.

However, that doesn't happen if too many 'fools like you' don't get the vaccine- plain and simple, it can't be eradicated if enough people refuse the shots.

So, you're not getting it hardly deserves a thank you. You're not getting it reduces the power of the rest of us getting it.
    Keep thinking that. You’re wrong no matter what though

What's the alternative? Your ilk allowing hundreds of thousands of people to die every year in the name of freedom? Thank everything the vaccine came and it happened so quickly. Its a shame you refuse to know otherwise.

You're not going to see what happened last year happen again regards to COVID. The same thing you think is an experiment is what's going to stop that. Your "This is Murica" mindset has nothing to worry about.
    Alternative is live life like normal and everything would be fine

r a w r

You silly, simple man you.

Thanks, foremost expert on the subject.