Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 327 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4896
    The President’s team got banned from Twitter for a while. They spread disinformation that triggered the COVID fake news alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This shouldn’t be legal and stuff like this is why the guy in that video is acting like this

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...291044866?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol, LA mayor is a straight up gangster. We need people like this leading us right now. Get this damn thing under control and get back to being 'Murica.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, LA mayor is a straight up gangster. We need people like this leading us right now. Get this damn thing under control and get back to being 'Murica.

You would want the governor to have this much power.

Who cares if you pay your bills! We will have your house power turned off if you do this! Sounds like freedom to me!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. What part of that upsets you so greatly?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. What part of that upsets you so greatly?
    The stupid games would be them all getting the virus. There’s no need to turn off utilities that they rightly paid for.

The stupid games would be them all getting the virus. There’s no need to turn off utilities that they rightly paid for.

Nah, the stupid games would be throwing a big house party during a pandemic. The stupid prizes would be getting your utilities turned off and/or getting the coronavirus.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Remember when people said that Democrats we’re taking the bleach thing too seriously?

You would want the governor to have this much power.

Who cares if you pay your bills! We will have your house power turned off if you do this! Sounds like freedom to me!

I've already said they should have set a distance protocol and then started putting people in jail who dont follow. So no, this isnt something I necessarily oppose.

This is a public health emergency.

Now I support it in theory, but in reality it depends on how they plan on enforcing this. Cant just have angry ex girlfriends calling in and people losing their power. So it depends on how exactly they do this.

I wouldnt support things like this in a normal situation, but this is a public health emergency. I support whatever is best for the country right now.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You usually pay your bill after using the electricity, so technically they haven't paid for it.

The U.S. has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world: ‘The numbers don’t lie,’ Dr. Fauci says

White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci agreed on Wednesday that the United States has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world, pointing to the nation’s high number of Covid-19 infections and deaths.

“Yeah, it is quantitatively if you look at it, it is. I mean the numbers don’t lie,” Fauci said when asked during an interview with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta whether the U.S. had the world’s worst coronavirus outbreak.

The U.S., which accounts for less than 5% of the world population, leads all other countries in global coronavirus infections and deaths. The nation represents more than 22% of global coronavirus deaths and more than 25% of infections as of Wednesday, according to Johns Hopkins University data.

“Every country has suffered. We, the United States, has suffered ... as much or worse than anyone,” Fauci said during the interview with CNN and the Harvard School of Public Health. “I mean when you look at the number of infections and the number of deaths, it really is quite concerning.”

When the U.S. was hit with the coronavirus earlier this year, it didn’t respond in a coordinated effort, Fauci said. The nation was able to bring cases down to a plateau of 20,000 new infections per day, which Fauci said wasn’t an adequate “baseline” figure and allowed the virus to resurge in some states across the country as they reopened.

“We can do much better, and we can do much better without locking down, and I think that strange binary approach, either you lock down or you let it all fly, there’s some place in the middle when we can open the economy and still avoid these kind of surges that we’re seeing,” Fauci said.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/05/dr-f...-dont-lie.html

I'd give this about twelve hours before PSD's Team Donnie comes in and tries to refute it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The U.S. has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world: ‘The numbers don’t lie,’ Dr. Fauci says

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/05/dr-f...-dont-lie.html
    A lot of it has to do with our populace and politicization of our response. Acting like wearing a mask in public places is a partisan issue has crippled our response.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A lot of it has to do with our populace and politicization of our response. Acting like wearing a mask in public places is a partisan issue has crippled our response.
    In other words, there are a lot of jackasses in this country?