Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 238 of 320 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4798
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I get it. This is an economic hardship on a lot of businesses. And it has a cost.

And helping its own population, particularly in times of crisis, is what I believe the government exists for (not invading sovereign countries, establishing huge tax breaks for the wealthy and their venal corporations, subsidizing big pharma, bloating its military and homeland security).
    You know it's not just the big bad businesses getting hurt financially. The tax dollars that go to housing and schools are drying up too. They need that money, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What’s a few hundred thousand more dead grandparents worth to ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can name a handful of posters in here (not you that I can recall) that have been openly wishing for baby boomers to die off but are now using their deaths as political fodder.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You know it's not just the big bad businesses getting hurt financially. The tax dollars that go to housing and schools are drying up too. They need that money, lol.
    My point exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I can name a handful of posters in here (not you that I can recall) that have been openly wishing for baby boomers to die off but are now using their deaths as political fodder.
    I think the average age of death for covid would put you in the generation before the boomers, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I think the average age of death for covid would put you in the generation before the boomers, lol.
    Fair enough. Just barley though as the average age is 78. But my point still remains.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And States started ignoring lock down and opening up before Germany...
    Blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Being "appropriately cautious" has a massive cost attached to it. The local economy is completely ****ed and the tax dollars that you guys love to fling around are drying up.
    He’s already got his Bill Gate’s microchip in. Not listen to that fool

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I recall a poster or two making comments like that. If only they could be as forward thinking and compassionate as you: the guy that's consistently dismissing the over 167,000 American COVID-19 deaths (and counting) as little more than a minor inconvenience for seemingly no other reason than the fact that you're incapable of fairly assessing the callous words and actions of your incompetent hero, one Donald J. Trump.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, I noticed in the graph that in the south and west, as soon they opened up, the population must have started committing your extra suicides and overdoses.

Yup. Hallelujah for logic.
    Yeah, because opening up gave everyone back their jobs and made everything that happened the prior 2 months turn into a distant blip on the memory map.

Oh yea, because here in NY we're still actively ****ing the economy and cases plateaued two months ago, lol.
    Almost as if there was a correlation with lockdown and a reduction in cases...

You guys finally found common ground!

You guys finally found common ground!
    A little bit of a difference there Einstein. I really wish no one would die.

A little bit of a difference there Einstein. I really wish no one would die.
    ....but if they do, it only registers as somewhere between an afterthought and a liberal hoax to you!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Almost as if there was a correlation with lockdown and a reduction in cases...
    In Sweden it was magic that reduced the numbers.

In Sweden it was magic that reduced the numbers.
    People in Sweden actually wear masks, the US and your ilk can't even get that far

What's also funny is you have this slavish devotion to how Sweden did it despite the fact their economy still went in the tank. Apparently there was no way to stop the economy from going in the toilet, but yes lets hear it for Sweden, the country that managed to combine one of the highest death rates and still had their economy crash!

Hooray!~