Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 235 of 327 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4896

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Well, I assume you're not living in the prison camps, lol.

I live in an area where a huge chunk of the US's covid deaths came from and we've all been asking each other for months. I know of a 95 year old who was listed as a covid death and he was already in the hospital on death's door.
    I know one person with Aids, I know 0 blind people, Iíve never ****ed a little person

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I know one person with Aids, I know 0 blind people, Iíve never ****ed a little person
    HIV only kills about 15k a year and I have a sneaky feeling it will be at an all time low in 2020. People with HIV also tend to not talk about having it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Rule number one of his brand of conservatism: do not ever expect the government to do good things for its citizens. He's going to laugh at me, but yeah. Expect as little as possible and be happy with it. I think his whole stance on the governments handling of Covid is consistent with it. Fingerbang is at least consistent. He at least has like actual political beliefs and doesn't merely react to each and every news event of the day like most others. Shame those beliefs are absolute garbage and he has absolutely no compassion in his heart, but yeah. Props.
    Last edited by ManRam; 08-13-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: flea fingerbang whatever
    HELLO

I can't wait for the statistics in a year when we all find out that our yearly death toll was similar to other years. There are thousands of people in hospice as we speak that are gonna die within the next day or two. How you classify those deaths is everything.

If you would have told me six months ago that we'd undergo a year long kamikaze mission on the economy over a virus that you'd barely notice outside of sensational news articles I probably wouldn't have believed it.
    The fact that they virus hasnít infiltrated the basement you watch Tucker in doesnít make it a hoax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The fact that they virus hasnít infiltrated the basement you watch Tucker in doesnít make it a hoax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey' I've actually gone outside over the last five months unlike most of you.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Rule number one of his brand of conservatism: do not ever expect the government to do good things for its citizens. He's going to laugh at me, but yeah. Expect as little as possible and be happy with it. I think his whole stance on the governments handling of Covid is consistent with it. Flea is at least consistent. He at least has like actual political beliefs and doesn't merely react to each and every news event of the day like most others. Shame those beliefs are absolute garbage and he has absolutely no compassion in his heart, but yeah. Props.
    Months and months and months ago when the virus became a concern I asked all of you how long you planned on hiding out from this thing. You all got butthurt. Had nothing to do with Trump either. I told you this thing was highly contagious and you couldn't stop it, you could only slow it.

Guess what? I was right, lol.

What facts? I consistently bring up more stats than any of you.
    Lol sure you do. Try scrolling up a few posts to what I said about the death rates of Sweden vs. the death rates of the United States. Or you could just ignore it like you seen to do with any information that doesn't jive with your "it's all an overblown hoax" mindset.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Months and months and months ago when the virus became a concern I asked all of you how long you planned on hiding out from this thing. You all got butthurt. Had nothing to do with Trump either. I told you this thing was highly contagious and you couldn't stop it, you could only slow it.

You asked me?

Either way, would've been nice if the Trump administration felt the same.
    HELLO

Personally I think I'd issue some sort of travel ban on China.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    You mean porous travel restrictions?

https://apnews.com/d227b34b168e576bf5068b92a03c003d

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol sure you do. Try scrolling up a few posts to what I said about the death rates of Sweden vs. the death rates of the United States. Or you could just ignore it like you seen to do with any information that doesn't jive with your "it's all an overblown hoax" mindset.
    The death rates in Sweden are higher. I'm fully aware of that. It's been my argument the entire time that they would have higher death rates earlier on because they did nothing to slow the spread. I said that we would play catch up in later months which is exactly what's happening now. They're leveling off, we'll surpass them.

It's funny that I hardly ever hear about the death rates in Spain, UK, Belgium, Italy, etc. But I do hear about how much better Europe is doing compared to us, lol.

If 170,000 people flew to the moon this year I think you'd know a friend of a friend, lol.
    170,000 of 330 million is .0005%.

The reason you don't know anyone who has died is basic math. The reason you doubt is because you don't know basic math.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

The reason you don't know anyone who has died is basic math. The reason you doubt is because you don't know basic math.
    Hmmm, you're right. Maybe we shouldn't have ruined the economy over such a small number.

Yes. Pat yourself on the back for saying that you can't stop this virus, you can only slow it down.

Wait a second though....I think that's what basically everybody has been saying this entire time. Not to mention that there are some methods of slowing down this virus that are much more effective than others. Donnie boi really helped though by belittling mask wearing and social distancing, while pretending this virus is no big deal and that it'll disappear like a miracle when it's hot or something (amongst other dangerous statements and outright lies).

The death rates in Sweden are higher. I'm fully aware of that. It's been my argument the entire time that they would have higher death rates earlier on because they did nothing to slow the spread. I said that we would play catch up in later months which is exactly what's happening now. They're leveling off, we'll surpass them.

It's funny that I hardly ever hear about the death rates in Spain, UK, Belgium, Italy, etc. But I do hear about how much better Europe is doing compared to us, lol.
    The reason you don't hear about the death rates for those countries is the rates have gone down dramatically:

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/spain/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...country/italy/

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...untry/belgium/

Now look at how the US death's are going back up:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

They are doing better than us now, they did not do very good in the beginning. This is like, basic stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Exactly.

Hmmm, you're right. Maybe we shouldn't have ruined the economy over such a small number.
    Yeah, we should have taken your advice and done....nothing. That would have worked out really great.