Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 234 of 340 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5086
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    That was a given because it was a Trump Rally. There are things about this Corona **** that you can figure out plain as day:

Herman Cain gets Covid-19. Herman Cain went to the Trump Rally. Herman Cain died, so let's blame Donald Trump.

Trump has his rally in Tulsa. A few days later, cases magically seem to skyrocket.

We are trying to get kids back to school, and cases of Covid-19 magically go up at the time we are trying.

Sturgis has the big Harley rally; now people are saying cases are going in up in South Dakota.

Does anyone mention all the looters and rioters? Seems like they aren't getting Covid-19 according to the media.

If people can't see what is truly going on with this SCAMDEMIC, you are either blind or a moron. I am sorry.
    Thatís not how eye sight works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

We didnít land on the moon either right?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    We didnít land on the moon either right?
    I certainly don't know anyone that's been to the moon. Seems suspect af to me that the moon even exists now that I think about it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sweden is a much smaller and more isolated country than ours and has a higher COVID-19 death rate than ours....but shhh don't tell fingerbang that.
    I fold on this one. The same crew supporting creationism, calling climate change a hoax, bashing higher education, etc are the same ones refusing to wear masks and calling this disease a hoax.

I fold on this one. The same crew supporting creationism, calling climate change a hoax, bashing higher education, etc are the same ones refusing to wear masks and calling this disease a hoax.

Exactly. A swell combination of the willfully ignorant and the flat out ignorant ignorant.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I certainly don't know anyone that's been to the moon. Seems suspect af to me that the moon even exists now that I think about it.
    True. I know people who died on 9/11 and people who died of COVID, but I donít know anyone who has flown to the moon.

Iím not talking about a shutdown on purpose. Iím taking about this other virus with a 40% death rate that kills off necessary workers.

What would be your first action as president to halt a disease from from China?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

True. I know people who died on 9/11 and people who died of COVID, but I donít know anyone who has flown to the moon.

If 170,000 people flew to the moon this year I think you'd know a friend of a friend, lol.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It's funny how some of these guys like pointing to Sweden as some shining example in their COVID-19 response and then get silent as a church mouse when the actual facts are presented to them.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We'd undoubtedly be in a better spot currently. We slowed the spread which made it last longer. It slows down on it's own - see Sweden.
    Far as I can tell, we half-assed it in too many places in March and April followed by 'screw it I gotta get out' in May and June......and this virus is like a cockroach, if you don't eradicate it it's just going to keep reproducing.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Ask the CDC for guidance.

It's funny how some of these guys like pointing to Sweden as some shining example in their COVID-19 response and then get silent as a church mouse when the actual facts are presented to them.
    What facts? I consistently bring up more stats than any of you.

the exact same as a disease that came from England, only with better food
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

If 170,000 people flew to the moon this year I think you'd know a friend of a friend, lol.
    And if I didnít it wouldnít negate the impact and existence of the trip.

Ask the CDC for guidance.

Personally I think I'd issue some sort of travel ban on China.