Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 229 of 324 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4851
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    But Canadians are so nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. You mean they dont want people in their country who could cause harm? How selfish!!!!
    Cause harm? Why would you say that after constantly trivializing COVID-19?

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same guy that touts himself as a "healthcare professional" while proclaiming that only 25% of the COVID-19 death count is real? The same guy that thinks citations aren't needed to back up wild COVID-19 claims? The same guy that thinks Trump has basically done no wrong in his response to COVID-19?

Call me crazy but I think you've completely disqualified yourself as someone that should be listened to (let alone at all respected) when it comes to your thoughts on this virus.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Another proud dummy:

On Tuesday, as Florida set a daily record for covid-19 deaths, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods prohibited his deputies from wearing masks at work. His order, which also applies to visitors to the sheriff’s office, carves out an exception for officers in some locations, including hospitals, and when dealing with people who are high-risk or suspected of having the novel coronavirus.

In an email to the sheriff’s department shared with The Washington Post, Woods disputed the idea that masks are a consensus approach to battling the pandemic.

“We can debate and argue all day of why and why not. The fact is, the amount of professionals that give the reason why we should, I can find the exact same amount of professionals that say why we shouldn’t,” Woods wrote in the email, which was first reported by the Ocala Star-Banner.

A majority of epidemiologists and other health experts say face masks and social distancing are key to slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus, which has ravaged Florida. The state, which has recorded more than 542,000 cases and more than 8,600 deaths, added 277 more deaths on Tuesday; Marion County also set a record for daily deaths on Tuesday, with 13.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n-billy-woods/

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Corporate douches compensating for their tiny weiners with loud bikes, while pretending to be some sort of rebels? These ain't the days of the Hell's Angels anymore.
    An accurate followup I just came across:

Imagine hating Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so much that they know Herman died from COVID that he contracted at a Trump rally and they still put this out from his account.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine hating Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so much that they know Herman died from COVID that he contracted at a Trump rally and they still put this out from his account.

I can’t imagine why someone is posting from his account. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Built in gullible audience to spread Trump's BS far and wide.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Yes that is very strange. The whole thing confuses the **** out of me.

Anybody else want to grab a pair of scissors and give her a haircut?

And wtf does this have to do with covid?
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 08-12-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Try pushing through the anger and reading the post again....but slowly this time.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Anybody else want to grab a pair of scissors and give her a haircut?

And wtf does this have to do with covid?
    What?

I understand the need for kids to go somewhere so parents can work but what is with all the whining about how kids can’t learn from home? I think most people are capable of learning from books and on a computer.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Herman Cain isn't dead... QANON has him in an underground bunker and durring a short escape he made this tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

where is the proof that Cain got Covid19 from a Trump rally?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Herman Cain isn't dead... QANON has him in an underground bunker and durring a short escape he made this tweet.
    Libtards just want you to think he’s dead.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where is the proof that Cain got Covid19 from a Trump rally?
    You are right. There is no... proof. He just went to a rally with a few thousand people who didn't wear masks and didn't socially distance a little less than 2 weeks before being hospitalized for COVID. I would suggest it is a reasonable assumption. But you can also always argue that their is not... proof.

So in your mind you WIN!!!!!!!! Go you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.