Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 165 of 370 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5548
    that's more than a bit harsh, isn't it? he voted against making masks mandatory, ppl make their own decision about wearing one, not like required them not to
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's more than a bit harsh, isn't it? he voted against making masks mandatory, ppl make their own decision about wearing one, not like required them not to
    Making masks mandatory on a national level is necessary. Voting against it is still ignorant.

Its allowing people to make health choices for other people. A society cannot function properly if it expects its citizens to shoulder the burden.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-12-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Nope, these guys politicize something that should have been handle as a health problem to protect the economy. Made it about personal freedom over public welfare. A lot of people aren't taking this seriously because of it and are getting sick because some of these politicians were lax about this virus.No other country made it about personal choice over public welfare. These guys have misguided us on so many things, that I have no sympathy for them. Call me a bad Christian, fine, I will take the hit.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-12-2020 at 12:08 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Well since the mask is primarily about keeping you from spreading the disease if you have it, I don't support it being a "personal decision". You don't have the right to spread a disease to me.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Personally I put this on the govt. You can't expect people to understand grad level science. You can't expect average random people to know epidemiology, statistics, and infectious disease courses.

But you can expect from the govt. Matter of fact, we SHOULD expect that from the govt. It's up to them to put together a cohesive plan of action and timeline how to maneuver through this entire thing. That's one of the reasons we pay tax. Basic government service like public health, damn near half a year later and they are legit still basically absent on a federal level. I could not have dreamed such a failure of a response. What an embarrassment.

I want my tax money back. If I order something on Amazon and they send me an empty box, I tell them and they refund my money. Seems pretty straight forward.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-12-2020 at 12:04 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nope, these guys politicize something that should have been handle as a health problem to protect the economy. Made it about personal freedom over public welfare. A lot of people aren't taking this seriously because of it and are getting sick because some of these politicians were lax about this virus.No other country made it about personal choice over public welfare. These guys have misguided us on so many things, that I have no sympathy for them. Call me a bad Christian, fine, I will take the hit.
    Welcome to the ideology of being free.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

It'd be funny if it weren't so sad. Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It'd be funny if it weren't so sad. Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway!
    Wasn't trying to be funny.

Wasn't trying to be funny.
    Most of the funniest things werenít trying and yet they were.

Most of the funniest things werenít trying and yet they were.
    Is that an autobiography?

Is that an autobiography?
    Iím not the one who is saying that too much freedom is deadly and thinking that itís a winning talking point.

He nailed it; itís a two-edged sword.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-12-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    do you also want to give blame to any media that also made this political?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Hey Siri, show me pictures of lemmings.

Trump wore a mask, haters must find a new way to hate Trump apparently.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

EDIT: sorry, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-12-2020 at 11:17 AM.