Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1300 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 30080012001250129012981299130013011302131013501400 ... LastLast
Results 19,486 to 19,500 of 22160
  1. #19486
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,368
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That doesn't say what you want it to say.

    The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.
    https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

    They make a point of underlining the word "unverified" in that quote, too.

    There's also this additional disclaimer:

    VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

    ...
    Edit: Just to add a little more on to this, here are a list of things that have been reported to VAERS after vaccinations, including things like "allergic reaction to Korean food," "bed bug infestation," "saw a post on FB saying 'just say no to Gardasil,'" and "patient touched smallpox vax site and auto-inoculated his penis," whatever the hell that means.
    Last edited by natepro; 01-27-2022 at 04:14 AM.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  2. #19487
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I misread that the first time and you added more in an edit. Nate's post notes that is just VAERS. Do you have anything else that would actually serve as proof not just something that can be reported to without any confirmation?

    It isn't that I prefer you not be vaccinated at all. It is that you have constantly shared misinformation with clear agendas for much of your time in this forum. You started with a myocardial infarction then went to myocarditis but got J&J which doesn't have that as a known issue. You keep mentioning blood clotting being related to menstruating women when it isn't the case it can happen in men and is linked above as an issue. It just isn't overly adding up and would prefer some evidence that's actually an issue with the vaccine itself and not more of what we have become used to.
    Virtually every person who has gotten a blood clot from J&J has been a woman of menstrating age. Sure, it's happened in men, but virtually no man.

    The fact that they felt the need to mention this, on their website, and not any other random side effect speaks for itself.
    Heart problems related to the vaccine are associated with the mRNA vax, but (while exceptionally rare) you can still get them in.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1244/rr-10
    The myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) has been reported so far with the mRNA CoViD vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), however, the MHRA’s adverse event report lists many cases of myocarditis, suggesting a strong signal for both AstraZeneca (viral vector) and Prizer (mRNA) CoViD vaccines [8].
    So part of the reason we've seen less myocarditis from J&J is WAY fewer people have taken it compared to the mRNA versions. However, Astra Zeneca works the same way as J&J and has been used by tens of millions of people all over Europe and the UK.

    https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1244/rr-10
    The myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) has been reported so far with the mRNA CoViD vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), however, the MHRA’s adverse event report lists many cases of myocarditis, suggesting a strong signal for both AstraZeneca (viral vector) and Prizer (mRNA) CoViD vaccines [8]. The MHRA adverse event report including data up until 2nd June 2021 listed 31 cases of myocarditis (1 fatal) with AstraZeneca and 34 cases with Pfizer. Moreover, there were 55 cases of pericarditis (inflammation of the membrane around the heart) with AstraZeneca and 26 cases (1 fatal) with Pfizer. In addition, there were 330 myocardial infarctions (55 fatal) with AstraZeneca and 123 with Pfizer (24 fatal) [8].
    https://www.healthline.com/health/as...#how-they-work
    The AstraZeneca vaccine is delivered using an adenovirus vector. This is the same type of technology that the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine uses.
    It's very very rare to have this problem with AZ or J&J but it has happened. My preexisting medical conditions are probably why I had this problem.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 01-27-2022 at 09:53 AM.

  3. #19488
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Virtually every person who has gotten a blood clot from J&J has been a woman of menstrating age. Sure, it's happened in men, but virtually no man.

    The fact that they felt the need to mention this, on their website, and not any other random side effect speaks for itself.
    Heart problems related to the vaccine are associated with the mRNA vax, but (while exceptionally rare) you can still get them in.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1244/rr-10


    So part of the reason we've seen less myocarditis from J&J is WAY fewer people have taken it compared to the mRNA versions. However, Astra Zeneca works the same way as J&J and has been used by tens of millions of people all over Europe and the UK.

    https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1244/rr-10


    https://www.healthline.com/health/as...#how-they-work


    It's very very rare to have this problem with AZ or J&J but it has happened. My preexisting medical conditions are probably why I had this problem.
    So the first part of this post is changing your previous stance if you now agree that men can have the issue too. Of course these are rare we are talking about side effects for a vaccine being given to many, I never remotely suggested that it was common. I just was pointing out it happens in men just not menstruating women which you keep randomly bringing up for no reason. Now it is even just focused on the age range lol. I highly doubt any doctor out there would take this approach in explaining this issue. I also think given they put a warning based on such a small amount they would likely do so if it had similar minor risks for myocarditis.

    Next you shared a bunch of links talking about AZ. You said you got J&J and that is what I was talking about though. These are not the same thing, even if they have similar ways of being delivered they are still different. That they are similar in some ways doesn't make them the exact same and the info doesn't reference J&J for this issue. This is why no one can take anything you say seriously...
    Last edited by mngopher35; 01-27-2022 at 12:29 PM.

  4. #19489
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,021
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So the first part of this post is changing your previous stance if you now agree that men can have the issue too. Of course these are rare we are talking about side effects for a vaccine being given to many, I never remotely suggested that it was common. I just was pointing out it happens in men just not menstruating women which you keep randomly bringing up for no reason. Now it is even just focused on the age range lol. I highly doubt any doctor out there would take this approach in explaining this issue. I also think given they put a warning based on such a small amount they would likely do so if it had similar minor risks for myocarditis.

    Next you shared a bunch of links talking about AZ. You said you got J&J and that is what I was talking about though. These are not the same thing, even if they have similar ways of being delivered they are still different. That they are similar in some ways doesn't make them the exact same and the info doesn't reference J&J for this issue. This is why no one can take anything you say seriously...
    I wish Ciaban nothing but the best of health but his anti vaccination stances are fairly obvious for someone who got the vaccine and the booster. He missed his calling. He should have worked for Fox News as he tries so hard to question/vilify the vaccine and its importance to helping the world deal with COVID while being vaccinated.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2022 at 01:53 PM.

  5. #19490
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,468
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This is from their own website.

    https://www.janssenmd.com/janssen-covid19-vaccine

    It has happened, it's very rare though, same with the blood clotting, it's a rare phenomenon in women between the ages of 30-49.
    Ooh neat! The perpetual weasel is now falsely claiming for a third time that the blood clotting associated with J&J is only a risk to women.

  6. #19491
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,368
    MHRA adverse event report is just the British version of VAERS.

    It is also, obviously, only talking about the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in all of those quotes.

    Given that the UK donated all of the J&J vaccine it ordered, it would be a surprise if their version of VAERS said anything about it either way.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  7. #19492
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,528
    I’m apparently out of free articles. But it sounds like they’re so close to discovering bat he is an absolute huckster.


  8. #19493
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,045
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wish Ciaban nothing but the best of health but his anti vaccination stances are fairly obvious for someone who got the vaccine and the booster. He missed his calling. He should have worked for Fox News as he tries so hard to question/vilify the vaccine and its importance to helping the world deal with COVID while being vaccinated.
    I'm against mandates, not vaccination. There is a huge difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So the first part of this post is changing your previous stance if you now agree that men can have the issue too. Of course these are rare we are talking about side effects for a vaccine being given to many, I never remotely suggested that it was common. I just was pointing out it happens in men just not menstruating women which you keep randomly bringing up for no reason. Now it is even just focused on the age range lol. I highly doubt any doctor out there would take this approach in explaining this issue. I also think given they put a warning based on such a small amount they would likely do so if it had similar minor risks for myocarditis.

    Next you shared a bunch of links talking about AZ. You said you got J&J and that is what I was talking about though. These are not the same thing, even if they have similar ways of being delivered they are still different. That they are similar in some ways doesn't make them the exact same and the info doesn't reference J&J for this issue. This is why no one can take anything you say seriously...
    When nearly every person experiencing this is from the same gender, there is likely a correlation to that. Myocarditis happens in women too, but the VAST majority of the people experiencing it are young men under 35.
    The men who did get blood clots likely have past medical problems that cause them to be susceptible to clotting. So they may have been people who experienced blood clots after being vax'd but not because of it.

    This is like saying, OH your sharing links to pfizer, were talking about Moderna, doesn't count! The issue isn't the brand, it's the delivery system, we know mRNA vax's have higher odd's of causing these problems it doesn't matter if it's Pfizer, or Moderna, or some other brand.
    Same with AZ or JJ

  9. #19494
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I’m apparently out of free articles. But it sounds like they’re so close to discovering bat he is an absolute huckster.
    That's why so many charts look like this
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #19495
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,021
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm against mandates, not vaccination. There is a huge difference.
    Nothing about your rhetoric suggests that you're just anti mandates. If that was your only argument, no one would continually go through this discussion with you.

  11. #19496
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,021
    https://gothamist.com/news/sarah-pal...-getting-covid

    The former Alaska governor returned to Elio's restaurant Wednesday night and dined outdoors just days after it was revealed she tested positive for COVID-19. Palin, who has touted the fact that she is not vaccinated, was seen dining inside the Upper East Side Italian restaurant on Saturday, before her diagnosis. The city requires proof of vaccination to eat indoors.
    Good stuff Sarah.

  12. #19497
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,528
    Whoopsie doodles!


  13. #19498
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,509

  14. #19499
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    whatever you do, don't look at where democrats send their kids. Just don't.
    I agree with the general sentiment here — he who is without sin, etc. — but the @whattabbout Democrats is as nugatory as Dbronco’s singling out a Republican for his attack.

  15. #19500
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,528
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    whatever you do, don't look at where democrats send their kids. Just don't.
    Are the Democrats sending their kids to schools without mask mandates?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •