Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1298 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 29879811981248128812961297129812991300130813481398 ... LastLast
Results 19,456 to 19,470 of 22149
  1. #19456
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,338
    I have second-hand embarrassment watching this.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  2. #19457
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,428
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Health Chief. [emoji23]
    Wow. You still can't wrap that simple little mind of yours around what valade was saying?

    As usual: impressively dumb.

  3. #19458
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,190
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I have second-hand embarrassment watching this.
    Yeah seeing his posts is pure cringe.

  4. #19459
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Glad to see you have a current soap box to stand on, but the current vaccine has met it's end life. Omicron doesn't care about your feelings or the current vaccine.
    Wait, what? My current soap box?

    Are you saying you understand giving up your chance to get a HEART TRANSPLANT you badly need...just to refuse a Covid vaccine? Now THAT'S a SOAP BOX.

    Geebus, that story has ZIP to do with how people feel about the current iteration of the virus.
    If the Health Chief says get vaxxed or go home and I need a new heart, I say yes to the Health Chief.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #19460
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,485
    This candidate is entirely unacceptable. If someone won’t or can’t answer this question they are unqualified to the highest order.


  6. #19461
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,042
    Food for thought here.

    If Covid is now in animals and especially rats, how do we stop it from mutating? There are more rats by bio-mass than humans in NYC, they're ****ing everywhere. So if the virus is jumping around and mutating in animals and going back and forth between us and other species, is there any possible way that we can irradicate this virus?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5g...MyO3rK&index=4

  7. #19462
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,338
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Food for thought here.

    If Covid is now in animals and especially rats, how do we stop it from mutating? There are more rats by bio-mass than humans in NYC, they're ****ing everywhere. So if the virus is jumping around and mutating in animals and going back and forth between us and other species, is there any possible way that we can irradicate this virus?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY5g...MyO3rK&index=4
    It's fascinating how many of your posts in this thread are discouraging vaccination.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  8. #19463
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,428
    When his whole "I got a heart attack from the vaccine" spiel didn't hit like he hoped, he just had to continue with more and more anti-vax drivel.

  9. #19464
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Or just a moron of epic proportions (as he has proven time and time again).
    There are plenty of morons of epic proportions on this site, Dbroncsinmo chief among them.

  10. #19465
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    There are plenty of morons of epic proportions on this site, Dbroncsinmo chief among them.
    Nice one. Maybe we should call him Chief Moron now (as long as he doesn't start wearing headdresses and going after produce clerks with a tomahawk).

  11. #19466
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nice one. Maybe we should call him Chief Moron now (as long as he doesn't start wearing headdresses and going after produce clerks with a tomahawk).
    Personally, I prefer Moron Chief.

    He could wear this hat (and, look, it already has his IQ on it):


  12. #19467
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Personally, I prefer Moron Chief.

    He could wear this hat (and, look, it already has his IQ on it):

    That got a solid, out loud laugh from me while finishing up breakfast. Well done.

  13. #19468
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,042
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    When his whole "I got a heart attack from the vaccine" spiel didn't hit like he hoped, he just had to continue with more and more anti-vax drivel.
    That's not what myocarditis is you dolt. It's inflammation of the heart. Think like how the Grinches heart grew three sizes.
    A heart attack is a cardiac arrest where blood in the ventricles is blocked. They're completely different issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fascinating how many of your posts in this thread are discouraging vaccination.
    I'm not discouraging vaccination, I just don't know how we vax our way out of this situation if it's in animals, and not just pet cat's/dogs, but feral rats.

    How do you stop it from spreading and mutating then?

  14. #19469
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,042
    Since Zoo's are now vaccinating their animals...does that make the vax Horse Medicine?

  15. #19470
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,338
    Perhaps you should look at the titles of the things you post if your intent is not to discourage vaccination.

    But that's assuming it isn't your intent.

    Anyway, weren't you the one earlier in this thread saying that COVID would keep mutating to be less virulent? Wouldn't this just speed that process up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •