Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 226 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mean common sense to judge a story based on content rather than rejecting a source entirely like you do.
    No, I mean only looking for articles that you agree with, which you stupidly admitted lmao

Sounds like you’re upset about dailycaller being dismissed as alt right garbage since it is and you rely on its fake garbage articles so much. I know it hurts you snowflake but I’m sure someone in the comments section of a racist Tucker Carlson video will let you vent
    Last edited by browski234; 07-15-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    “Hospitals have been ordered to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and send all patient information to a central database in Washington, raising questions about transparency.“

Here’s where civil disobedience is again justified.

EDITORIAL ADDITION:

The breaking point is coming soon.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

In a couple of weeks the WH will claim everything is under control and we can go back to normal meanwhile it would be the total opposite, but then again this is the alternate facts presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I love how Trump and elected republican officals are saying that parents want their kids back in school this fall. How stupid do they think we are? If we closed schools when there was 20,000 postive testing daily, why would he think that we will send our kids back to school with 60,000 postive tests daily? Money, saving the economy and the willingness to inflict harm on the american public to do it.
    The vast majority of parents with school age children want their kids back in school this fall. Including me. It's not only Trump and elected republican officials. It's actually the parents of school age children saying that.

Really not sure what your point is. But then again, you do post a lot of gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The vast majority of parents with school age children want their kids back in school this fall. Including me. It's not only Trump and elected republican officials. It's actually the parents of school age children saying that.

Really not sure what your point is. But then again, you do post a lot of gibberish.
    Good luck with that. The govt has shown no ability to set safe protocol for crowded places to re open.

It's so obvious, as soon as california hit phase 3 I already saw things were unsustainable. No brainer. Now we've moved back a phase, so all this time we spent locked down has been a waste and we back to square 1.

I dont even know what the protocol is, but if face masks are still not mandatory on public transport that is just insane. Especially subways and el trains. I have no faith in this govt to understand how to keep kids safe in a school environment. You do? ..based on what?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That's too god damned bad. The children can't and won't take the steps needed to prevent the spread of the disease.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Here is a question or two.

Let’s say kids go back.

1. What happens when one test positive.

2. What happens when a teacher test positive?

3. Are all the kids in that classroom and lunchroom and anywhere that one positive test kid was about, will they have to quarantine?

4. Who will replace the teachers that fall ill?

5. Who will pay for all of these tests, because not every state has free testing.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

Of course parents don't want to have to deal with their bloody kids all day, Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Not only is the data not going to the CDC, it's going to the poorly named Palantir Technology big data company Peter Theil Runs. Seriously this is some ****ed up ****. Anybody willing to admit yet that voting for trump was the wrong move in 2016. Sure Hilary may have made a few probelms disappear... but I am pretty sure less people would of died from this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Of course parents don't want to have to deal with their bloody kids all day, Doesn't mean it's a good idea.
    Whatever man. I love my kid, and understand the importance of real education and socialization when it comes to succeeding as an adult. As do most responsible parents.

If a virus that inflicts 1% of our population creates a situation where my child can't learn and progress, I give up on real humanity. Every decision (including those related to this virus) these days are based on political tribals. I'm not letting that get in the way of my child's ability.

It's simply not worth it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Here is a question or two.

Let’s say kids go back.

1. What happens when one test positive.

2. What happens when a teacher test positive?

3. Are all the kids in that classroom and lunchroom and anywhere that one positive test kid was about, will they have to quarantine?

4. Who will replace the teachers that fall ill?

5. Who will pay for all of these tests, because not every state has free testing.
    I have no idea. But you're certainly placing all of your bullet points as, what if and what happens if

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's too god damned bad. The children can't and won't take the steps needed to prevent the spread of the disease.
    Lulz. Says the guy that doesn't have a single God dammed child. You're not talking about children. You're talking about young adults. Every child I know is scared of this.

And seriously. Shut the **** up. You certainly thought the risk to grandma was worth it until you wanted to use grandma as a political pawn. You've now moved on to the children. You're the lowest of the low.

You have zero credibility in this matter.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-15-2020 at 11:53 PM.

What
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What
    You might as well put me on ignore if that's all you have to reply to me with. You're a very fragile human.

Whatever man. I love my kid, and understand the importance of real education and socialization when it comes to succeeding as an adult. As do most responsible parents.

If a virus that inflicts 1% of our population creates a situation where my child can't learn and progress, I give up on real humanity. Every decision (including those related to this virus) these days are based on political tribals. I'm not letting that get in the way of my child's ability.

It's simply not worth it.
    Why do you think your child is incapable of learning from home?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>