Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 782 of 782 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782
Results 11,716 to 11,720 of 11720
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    But, for example, you were comparing Florida and California...the per capita GDP of California is nearly 60% higher than that of Florida, so exactly how would one compare? Especially after also looking at the higher percentage of 18-64 yr olds in California vs Florida.

And lessening the cases? Based on what data, overall performance?

There's just so much that would go into a comparison that may not make it apples and oranges, but at least Red Delicious vs crabapples...
    Obviously you would account for variables, I'm saying even when you do that California appears to have done better.

Keep in mind, the entire comparison started when Fingerbang and others said Florida was better than California and that their handling was better, positions that were so wrong we're now arguing the extent to which mitigating factors demonstrate how much better California is doing statistically may not in fact tell the whole story.

Even if it doesn't, it's a pretty massive reversal from their original point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I hope to never need a vaxed persons blood. Prolly safe but I hope they separate your kind. I know certain clinics don't accept the vaxed for convalescent plasma as it wipes out many natural aka superior immunities
    Bahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Reported for insults

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reported for insults

Reported for insults

Congrats on finally accomplishing something with your obsessive reporting of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    New batch of fake rona deaths were uncovered again. Hope you guys aren't citing stats that ignore context
    Ooh....more mindless conspiracies with zero links of proof aka your specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So it's a catastrophe now? Speaking of playing things, you argue it was nothing and that it was catastrophic whenever it suits you
    Nonsensical, selective outrage is where it's at.