Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 224 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3357
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    That is straight BS. Everyone I see posting crap on Facebook about vaccines being tracking devices are blind Trump supporters. And everyone I know who thinks that... And the friends and family I have that are dems are all getting the vaccine when available. Not so much for the Republicans.

First search attempt, a study showed that 44% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats thought a COVID-19 vaccine would be used to implant a tracking device.

This has been pretty obvious on social media that its Trump supporters who believe this regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
    Nah dude. You're wrong. It's odd that the Google search that I just did showed it's actually 12% liberal over 10% conservative.

And lol at the fact that you think 44% of conservatives are anti-vaccinosis. Keep slurping up that **** bro. You wear it well.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

That is straight BS. Everyone I see posting crap on Facebook about vaccines being tracking devices are blind Trump supporters. And everyone I know who thinks that... And the friends and family I have that are dems are all getting the vaccine when available. Not so much for the Republicans.

First search attempt, a study showed that 44% of Republicans and 19% of Democrats thought a COVID-19 vaccine would be used to implant a tracking device.

This has been pretty obvious on social media that its Trump supporters who believe this regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
    well gee then, if you're wanting to get rid of Trump supporters, those primo stats should make you happy, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Sorry man but he's right on this one. There are absolutely anti-vax wingnuts in both parties. But the plurality of them are liberal.

People who are anti-science should be ignored and blocked out of decision making processes across the country.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry man but he's right on this one. There are absolutely anti-vax wingnuts in both parties. But the plurality of them are liberal.

People who are anti-science should be ignored and blocked out of decision making processes across the country.
    Eh, most anti vaxxers I've met are conservatives.

If you look at the overwhelming bulk of anti-science viewpoints- they're conservative

Evolution is false
    Any abortion is murder (patently false)
    Not wearing masks is ok
    Climate change is a hoax
    Literal Angel's exist
    Covid is hoax to control people

Then there is the two that people associate with the left
    Anti vaxxers
    Anti gmo

Here is a read examining why they arent solely a leftist belief

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...-gmo-vaccines/

Here is a read that delves into the anti science and anti academic mentality of the right

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...6.2018.1462134

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-02-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Eh, most anti vaxxers I've met are conservatives.

If you look at the overwhelming bulk of anti-science viewpoints- they're conservative

Evolution is false
    Any abortion is murder (patently false)
    Not wearing masks is ok
    Climate change is a hoax
    Literal Angel's exist
    Covid is hoax to control people

Then there is the two that people associate with the left
    Anti vaxxers
    Anti gmo

Here is a read examining why they arent solely a leftist belief

https://www.motherjones.com/environm...-gmo-vaccines/

Here is a read that delves into the anti science and anti academic mentality of the right

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full...6.2018.1462134

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I live in a conservative state and have plenty of friends who believe this whole virus is a hoax to vote out Trump. They all are against the vaccine because they don't want a tracker installed. My brother in law, big Trump supporter, posts memes almost daily about this "hoax" and even BS about not wanting to get a GPS tracker installed via the vaccine.

The only people I know who are against the vaccine are Trump supporters, which actually makes sense because those are the majority of the people that believe they are smarter than doctors and scientists and claim cloth masks don't help and refuse to wear them, or straight up think the virus is all fake.

meanwhile, I have yet to run into anyone who's against the vaccine OR think the virus is a hoax....and I live in a very red state full of Trump supporters..........and I have 3 nieces, all libs, who've refused vaccines for years

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    You’re right... he should have runs around yelling “we’re all gonna die!”
    Like....what even kind of response is this.

The logic of a 4 year old, dude.

This all or nothing stuff is so tedious. Everyone is whipped up in the cult. Willing to just handle this as poorly as possible because their guy is President. Fighting tooth and nail against everything that might help, even the most simple and unobtrusive stuff.

Here in Pittsburgh a bar owner organized a protest yesterday against the closing of bars. Hours later he had to close his bar completely because a worker tested positive. Like...it SUCKS that we're shutting things down again here, but if these absolute mongoloids would just do the most simple things maybe we wouldn't have to. It's so depressing. Like come on people!!!
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-02-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I wonder if there’s some middle ground between it’s going to go away and we’re all gonna die?
    Maybe something in the water (floridation?) that induces histrionic binary thinking, as in:

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What would your prefer? The freedom to walk around with/without a mask or having every door to your residence welded shut and being fed rations for a month?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    meanwhile, I have yet to run into anyone who's against the vaccine OR think the virus is a hoax....and I live in a very red state full of Trump supporters..........and I have 3 nieces, all libs, who've refused vaccines for years
    Actually pretty interesting. Do you have Facebook? I see tons of Facebook friends posting crap about the virus hoax, it's gonna be over on Nov 4th after the election because the liberals are faking this to vote out Trump, conspiracy theories about the vaccine - all Trump supporters. Apparently you have cooler friends than me. LOL

Actually pretty interesting. Do you have Facebook? I see tons of Facebook friends posting crap about the virus hoax, it's gonna be over on Nov 4th after the election because the liberals are faking this to vote out Trump, conspiracy theories about the vaccine - all Trump supporters. Apparently you have cooler friends than me. LOL
    Facebook is a scourge. Might be the single entity most responsible for true "fake news".
    HELLO

4% of the world's population, 25% of the world's cases.

Mind you, this is the richest country in the history of the world. Yet time and time again prove that we can't really handle any sort of crises effectively. Hell, we can't even win wars despite outspending everyone else by massive margins
    HELLO

I'm not just talking friends....but yeah, mine are at least more rational.
    The closest thing to a conspiracy I hear is some thinking Dems (politicians not constituents) may want the pandemic to continue so more of them can point to Trump and the Reps doing a poor job, and therefore Dems get more votes.

I hate Facebook personally...only go to see some of the things friends post

Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) went into "Green Phase" on June 5th. Most things opened, but with some loose restrictions (no more than 50 people in a bar/restaurant, no gatherings over 250 people, etc.).

The past week or so we've been setting records for daily new cases, even as total tests have remained mostly the same. Last Saturday we broke the record for new cases here that was set all the way back in April. 90 new cases (we didn't get hit as hard as places like Philly). The previous high was in the low 60s. It inched up slowly, setting new records each day. Today it skyrocketed to 223 new cases. 4x as much as we ever saw in a single day before we opened things up again.

Very frustrating.
    HELLO

I can't imagine being this sychophantic to Trump. Arizona is doing terrible in COVID and this is what he wants people to know. That he's glad Trump is doing so well...

https://biggs.house.gov/media/press-...rican-comeback
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Maybe something in the water (floridation?) that induces histrionic binary thinking, as in:
    Speak about twisting my words into something that they weren't.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!