Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Buffalo shooting

This kid had a large manifesto and apparently planned this out for months. With so much detailed content surrounding this shooting and how big a topic it is I thought it could have its own thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

There was a shooting in the US...that's just another day in the life...this is the 198th mass shooting in the year.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It is our version of the suicide bombers in the middle east. Just like them, they hit market places and events. Most cases, they die on the scene.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This kid had a large manifesto and apparently planned this out for months. With so much detailed content surrounding this shooting and how big a topic it is I thought it could have its own thread.

I am starting to think it is more the need to "strike out at people" then any reasons. Make someone paid for their pain or confusion and full in the blank to the why.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am starting to think it is more the need to "strike out at people" then any reasons. Make someone paid for their pain or confusion and full in the blank to the why.
    In this case, it was this guy striking out against the replacement of white people by non-white people.

From what little I've seen, it appears that this guy had a history of threatening people when he was in high school. Its sickening that people like this a-hole exist in this world and we hear all of the time that law enforcement, schools systems and mental health people see warning signs and nothing really happens to prevent bad things to occur.

I wish him a miserable stay in the clinker, rife with constant fear and plenty of rape.

Geez…where do these rabid shooters get their ideas from? This makes any statement a liberal made about the members of the Supreme Court look so incredibly tame.

Interesting how our media describes people…

More failure by the allegedly liberal media on the white nationalist terrorist attack.

Maybe our special boy from up north can make an appearance and tell us how this wasn't actually a racially motivated crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    From what little I've seen, it appears that this guy had a history of threatening people when he was in high school. Its sickening that people like this a-hole exist in this world and we hear all of the time that law enforcement, schools systems and mental health people see warning signs and nothing really happens to prevent bad things to occur.
    How about his parents?

22 people were shot in Milwaukee after the Bucks game and it got barely any national media treatment. Happened to be gang related tho

Buffalo shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    22 people were shot in Milwaukee after the Bucks game and it got barely any national media treatment. Happened to be gang related tho

To be fair they have a whole genre of movies

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast