Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 385 of 426 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6381
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post

He's also claiming minorities aren't also Trump supporters. To him, all Trump supporters must be white...
    Except for the fact that I just posted in the last few days that minorities DO support trump, it always goes, yeah he's racist but..

Even when I make a point that trump may be better for us than Biden, I start the same way. Yeah, he's racist, but...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1322...266109441?s=21

Over 1000 people died yesterday, but Tony Montana here says itís almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1322...266109441?s=21

Over 1000 people died yesterday, but Tony Montana here says itís almost over.
    Don't worry man. We'll run out of all of those baby boomers that you've been wanting to die for years soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm sure it happens but in NYC, I would never claim I am a Trump supporter unless I know for sure the person I am speaking to is civil and possibly also a Trump supporter. There are ZERO Trump stickers but thousands of Bernie stickers here in NYC. No Trump supporter will attack or damage a car because of it being a Bernie sticker. I guarantee you that a Trump sticker on your car would leave it to be damaged/scratched.

He's also claiming minorities aren't also Trump supporters. To him, all Trump supporters must be white... It's funny that race is constantly being brought up by the Democrats when minorities of all races (including myself) would rather support Trump over Biden and Hillary. I was a fan of Yang but it was obvious Biden was going to win from the beginning. Now I'm forced to vote for Trump but apparently, I must be a racist who targets my own people...
    So basically: not only is Trump a poor, undeserving victim of this cruel world we live in but so are his followers.

RI going back to phase two today. Let's see what that does for voting come Tuesday

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don't worry man. We'll run out of all of those baby boomers that you've been wanting to die for years soon enough.
    there's more than one way to straighten out the Social Security problem, eh?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Can anyone go pick up my 1 of 100,000,000 doses of COVID vaccine that Mark Meadows said would be available by the end of this month?

well that worked well, didn't it?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

6 in 10 that are dying live in red states, they really are killing their base.

Seeing Laura Ingraham get called out for wearing a mask by Trump was quite cathartic. She got called out for her hypocrisy but for the wrong reason.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seeing Laura Ingraham get called out for wearing a mask by Trump was quite cathartic. She got called out for her hypocrisy but for the wrong reason.
    You guys watch a bunch of Trump's peaceful protests.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You guys watch a bunch of Trump's peaceful protests.
    Yea and I actually saw most of this rally on Fox Opinion.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea and I actually saw most of this rally on Fox Opinion.
    You told me that you never watch Fox.

You told me that you never watch Fox.
    I don't recall that. But I don't watch it by myself or outside of specific groups.
    _____