Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 384 of 469 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 7022
    Imagine being these douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Damn, its gotta be pretty tough being a trunp.supporter in america. You almost get treated the same way racist *** trump.supporters treat minorities. What a tragedy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This is why you're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This is why you're a joke.
    I apologize. Its definitely ****ed up what happened to him.

It's just ironic. Bro, this guy Trump legitimately made up lies about arabs and muslims to incite this exact type of hate.

I guess you didn't grow looking at yourself through the eyes of people that hate you. So now you ain't used to that ****, lol..

Americas dividing. Get used to it.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Americas dividing. Get used to it.
    It's getting sadder with each passing day....and I'm afraid will only get worse after the election, regardless of who wins.

There's always been the pulls in opposite directions, but the number of people still somewhere in a broad middle is dwindling as more allow themselves to be pulled one way or another.....and while Biden may be less divisive if he wins, that snowball isn't stopping anytime soon.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Damn, its gotta be pretty tough being a trunp.supporter in america. You almost get treated the same way racist *** trump.supporters treat minorities. What a tragedy!

what evidence is there that white racist Trump supporters are physically attacking minorities?

I'm not saying it's not happening, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is. but news I've seen through Trump's presidency has been more along the lines of racial slurs or harassment, which itself is also wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what evidence is there that white racist Trump supporters are physically attacking minorities?

I'm not saying it's not happening, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is. but news I've seen through Trump's presidency has been more along the lines of racial slurs or harassment, which itself is also wrong.
    I'm sure it happens but in NYC, I would never claim I am a Trump supporter unless I know for sure the person I am speaking to is civil and possibly also a Trump supporter. There are ZERO Trump stickers but thousands of Bernie stickers here in NYC. No Trump supporter will attack or damage a car because of it being a Bernie sticker. I guarantee you that a Trump sticker on your car would leave it to be damaged/scratched.

He's also claiming minorities aren't also Trump supporters. To him, all Trump supporters must be white... It's funny that race is constantly being brought up by the Democrats when minorities of all races (including myself) would rather support Trump over Biden and Hillary. I was a fan of Yang but it was obvious Biden was going to win from the beginning. Now I'm forced to vote for Trump but apparently, I must be a racist who targets my own people...

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's getting sadder with each passing day....and I'm afraid will only get worse after the election, regardless of who wins.

There's always been the pulls in opposite directions, but the number of people still somewhere in a broad middle is dwindling as more allow themselves to be pulled one way or another.....and while Biden may be less divisive if he wins, that snowball isn't stopping anytime soon.
    We’ve been divided for our entire history. I don’t worry about it. It’s always been that way and every country is also divided.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-19-infection

Taiwan apparently kicking ***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

According Bob Woodward’s book Rage prior to the Chinese travel ban Trump had a meeting with top advisors that included Fauci, Azar, and Redfield. All 3 wanted a ban. According to Woodward Trump asked Fauci “Tony, are you sure now” Fauci responded “yes, Mr President I think it is the only way we’ve got to go now” and the others agreed and Trump gave his final approval.

Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We’ve been divided for our entire history. I don’t worry about it. It’s always been that way and every country is also divided.
    Reality itself has been politicized. How can you not be worried?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-19-infection

Taiwan apparently kicking ***

We're a much bigger island

but good for them...they cracked down early and stayed with it

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Reality itself has been politicized. How can you not be worried?
    yeah to me that divide is the worst it's been in decades and about to get even worse post-election

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm sure it happens but in NYC, I would never claim I am a Trump supporter unless I know for sure the person I am speaking to is civil and possibly also a Trump supporter. There are ZERO Trump stickers but thousands of Bernie stickers here in NYC. No Trump supporter will attack or damage a car because of it being a Bernie sticker. I guarantee you that a Trump sticker on your car would leave it to be damaged/scratched.

He's also claiming minorities aren't also Trump supporters. To him, all Trump supporters must be white... It's funny that race is constantly being brought up by the Democrats when minorities of all races (including myself) would rather support Trump over Biden and Hillary. I was a fan of Yang but it was obvious Biden was going to win from the beginning. Now I'm forced to vote for Trump but apparently, I must be a racist who targets my own people...
    I don't know about you, but when I think of diversity I definitely think of Trump rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't know about you, but when I think of diversity I definitely think of Trump rallies.
    More Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks voted for Trump than they did for Romney despite Trump's comments about all of their races. Also, fewer white people voted for Trump than they did for Romney. So take that data however you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    More Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks voted for Trump than they did for Romney despite Trump's comments about all of their races. Also, fewer white people voted for Trump than they did for Romney. So take that data however you see fit.
    I take that data as clearing a very low bar.