Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 924 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 4248248749149229239249259269349741024 ... LastLast
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 16059
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So my boss is taking time off work, his mother passed away due to complications from Covid, she had it previously, and she was fully vax'd, ****'s getting bad, and it looks like it will get worse.
    Breakthrough infections happen. That's going to be the case more so in elderly people hence why the FDA suggested they receive the booster. What's your point?

Your chances are still way better to feel minimal side effects if you are vaccinated. The death totals and hospitalizations are still relatively low for vaccinated people even with the Delta variant. That should be enough encouragement for people to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    TrUmP! I mean fOx! Derp
    You do realize he has you on ignore, right?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Breakthrough infections happen. That's going to be the case more so in elderly people hence why the FDA suggested they receive the booster. What's your point?

Your chances are still way better to feel minimal side effects if you are vaccinated. The death totals and hospitalizations are still relatively low for vaccinated people even with the Delta variant. That should be enough encouragement for people to get it.
    While I SHOULD be safe, my grandparents are both in their 80's. I'm really worried about them. They haven't gotten their booster shot yet, and it's starting to get cold here in Idaho, so they're going to be indoors much more.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's the new defense. She/he/they called me the n word. I'm innocent and they're guilty.
    They're usually super harsh on anyone protesting lockdowns/mandates/passports etc, but they're also super hands-off in criticism when it comes to BLM.
    Remember when CNN described the looting and burning of their own building in ATL as "mostly peaceful"

While I SHOULD be safe, my grandparents are both in their 80's. I'm really worried about them. They haven't gotten their booster shot yet, and it's starting to get cold here in Idaho, so they're going to be indoors much more.
    You should get vaccinated too but whatever. Do they have people around them that can help (assuming they are independent)? Do shopping for them, etc?

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-to...campaign=64478

So, I don't know how the media is going to report on this protest, my guess is despite being newsworthy, they'll just ignore it rather than upset their readers/viewers.
    Yeah, I can only find small niche media outlets like this one talking about it.

https://nyti.ms/3hHZoxx

Imagine being this animal. Kicking people out for wearing masks during a pandemic. This is why our country canít have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine being this animal. Kicking people out for wearing masks during a pandemic. This is why our country canít have nice things.

Who the hell cares? Guess what the business will hurt because of it and those people can go somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-to...campaign=64478

So, I don't know how the media is going to report on this protest, my guess is despite being newsworthy, they'll just ignore it rather than upset their readers/viewers.
    Why do you think it is so new worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Who the hell cares? Guess what the business will hurt because of it and those people can go somewhere else

Who has two thumbs and cares? This guy! And many others care.

It's so obvious!

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's so obvious!

Then don't buy one.

Woosh.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Woosh.
    Yup.

I got it. You obviously don't understand sarcasm.