Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1276 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 27677611761226126612741275127612771278128613261376 ... LastLast
Results 19,126 to 19,140 of 22166
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Stop acting like you're a medical expert!

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No. Never knew that. I've always linked my quoted posts.

Congratulations on the win.
    This is sure a quiet resignation for someone that was puffing their chest out and calling everyone "****ing idiots" that were factually correcting you. Pretty sad that a guy who has been on PSD for over a decade still doesn't understand how some of the most basic functions of this simple site work.

Maybe it is time for you to have a little self reflection and finally admit to yourself that you are just as dumb (or dumber) as all the regulars here see you? In the meantime, we are all looking forward to the next time you make an absolute fool of yourself.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 01-19-2022 at 04:48 PM.

No. Never knew that. I've always linked my quoted posts.

Congratulations on the win.

How about you give us links with those posts you found? That would certainly make it easier for us to find the other posts around that time.

I do understand that you have no desire to help us find the incriminating evidence though.
    Tweet This is PSD you fool.

And no, you did not post any links. I click links in here daily. For an obvious reason you neglected to include them this time. Hmmm? However, I am asking you to post those links. Pretty please.
    You're a ****ing ******. Learn how to read or at least read the posts your taking about. He didn't link them you ****ing idiot.
    Says the idiot that didn't link his quotes. And not coincidentally at all.

Pretty textbook case of being hoisted with your own petard.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Joe Biden using the Biden whisper to remind everyone that 95% of schools are open when the reporter tried to act like every school is closed.

You're such a dweeb. Certainly hope you've polished your mod badge recently. [emoji23]
    That *** clown probably has a giant self made PSD mod trophy on his mantel. Dude is a ****ing tool.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

If this guy is publicly urinating, then he should be put on a sexual predator list.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That *** clown probably has a giant self made PSD mod trophy on his mantel. Dude is a ****ing tool.

Why don't you spend more time reporting inane posts because you're a petty ********. Someone is posting in my Yankee forum again. Wah. Meanwhile, I've never given you an infraction but keep crying.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-19-2022 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Pretty textbook case of being hoisted with your own petard.
    Okay. I admitted I was wrong. WTF are you expecting me to do? Drop to my knees crying for forgiveness?

Again. Congratulations on your win.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dude is a ****ing tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6NzOHOU8s

Did you see that Israel's top scientist on Covid said this week that their study of the effect of the virus on their population showed that booster shots perform worse than natural immunity in treating Covid?

Also, anyone see that England PM announced today the elimination of vaccine and mask mandates.

And in a really impressive proof that people are fed up with mandates, the most "woke" corporation in the world, Starbucks has removed its vaccine mandates for it 200K worldwide workers.

Okay. I admitted I was wrong. WTF are you expecting me to do? Drop to my knees crying for forgiveness?

Again. Congratulations on your win.
    I expect you to learn nothing and go on being a infected dickhole for the rest of your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Did you see that Israel's top scientist on Covid said this week that their study of the effect of the virus on their population showed that booster shots perform worse than natural immunity in treating Covid?

Also, anyone see that England PM announced today the elimination of vaccine and mask mandates.

And in a really impressive proof that people are fed up with mandates, the most "woke" corporation in the world, Starbucks has removed its vaccine mandates for it 200K worldwide workers.
    Yes I was forced to watch Tucker Carlson because it was on where my grandparents are.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I expect you to learn nothing and go on being a infected dickhole for the rest of your time here.
    Believe it or not, there was a time that I took this place seriously. Then infected dickholes like you completely deteriorated any desire for me to participate in any manner beyond being an infected dickhole.

So he we are. 2 infected dickholes posting in the same cesspool. The difference....this place oddly means something to you while this place clearly is nothing more than a place to waste time reading posts from infected dickholes that take this cesspool seriously.

So go on being an infected dickhole posting seriously in a cesspool. It fits you really well.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yes I was forced to watch Tucker Carlson because it was on where my grandparents are.
    Nothing to do with Carlson. This has been reported on every single major news site. But you know that.