Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1139 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 13963910391089112911371138113911401141114911891239 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,085 of 19159
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Why would a variant help Democrats? These people are batshit insane.
    this is nutty because every one knows how the common flu changes from season to season and sometimes different variants are around at the same time. It only stand to reason this virus will mutate as well because... it is a virus like the flu.

This virus isn't going away anytime soon and life has changed.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Remember, North Korea has no reported cases at all. So I guess we can trust the reports from those countries.
    You don't seem to trust the reports from our country either.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't seem to trust the reports from our country either.
    You are right. I don't. I have seen things with my own eyes that you need not see. You have never experienced a ward of Covid patients. You have never experienced living with isolation procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Really? Just cut the BS and Google it yourself. You know it's a long list but you insist on playing this stupid game.
    A. Like I said, you guys canít name them.

B. His point was there is more Liberal media and Liberal media sources and pundits than conservative ones.

So you cut the BS. You know heís wrong but you insist on playing this stupid game.

Remember, North Korea has no reported cases at all. So I guess we can trust the reports from those countries.
    You guys donít even trust the reports from this country, why would you trust theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Oh great youíre back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you're still a dumbass. Busy criticizing the people responding to the nonsense instead of the nonsense itself. Sounds about Brewers.

You are right. I don't. I have seen things with my own eyes that you need not see. You have never experienced a ward of Covid patients. You have never experienced living with isolation procedures.
    Sure thing, doc. Care to share what percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths you believe aren't really COVID-19 deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure thing, doc. Care to share what percentage of U.S. COVID-19 deaths you believe aren't really COVID-19 deaths?
    There were no COVID deaths under Trump. They were all due to the comorbidities. But now under Biden the deaths are caused by COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There were no COVID deaths under Trump. They were all due to the comorbidities. But now under Biden the deaths are caused by COVID.
    All 700k deaths are trumps fault, especially the ones during Biden's admin when Vaccines are widely available. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Because they aren't correctly reporting their totals? Because they're a ****** totalitarian dictatorship.

Why do you care?? Why the phony outrage?
    There is no phony outrage, I'm just confused. And why do people keep pointing to China's response particularly their lockdowns as good?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    A. Like I said, you guys canít name them.

B. His point was there is more Liberal media and Liberal media sources and pundits than conservative ones.

So you cut the BS. You know heís wrong but you insist on playing this stupid game.
    Dude only 7% of all journalists identify as republican. The VAST majority identify as dems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-decade-ago/

Over 96% of all political donations by journalists go to democrats.

Here is an independent rating agency
    https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
    They list the bias of just about every media outlet, the infographic only shows a few of them, and I have my disagreements with it, but notice how all the biggest ones are on the left.

Hell even in financial reporting, it's overwhelmingly Left wing.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    All 700k deaths are trumps fault, especially the ones during Biden's admin when Vaccines are widely available. 100%
    If only there wasn't a certain group out there dedicated to spreading misinformation and fighting the mandates at every possible opportunity. This is clearly Biden's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Dude only 7% of all journalists identify as republican. The VAST majority identify as dems.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-decade-ago/

Over 96% of all political donations by journalists go to democrats.

Here is an independent rating agency
    https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
    They list the bias of just about every media outlet, the infographic only shows a few of them, and I have my disagreements with it, but notice how all the biggest ones are on the left.

Hell even in financial reporting, it's overwhelmingly Left wing.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...as-left-study/
    Just because they identify as one party doesnít mean they report on political news, the vast majority of journalists are localÖ

And that chart omits all of the political pundits, or their ratings.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/here...-q3-21/490255/

13/14 highest rated cable news shows are on Fox News.

Conservatives also absolutely dominate social media such as Twitter and Facebook:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-media-432643

Basically, you just said the majority of actual journalists are registered Democrats. That wasnít what I was alleging.
    Last edited by valade16; 11-28-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Omicron has been detected in Canada, from two people that were recently in Nigeria.

There's almost no way it's not already here, we just haven't found it yet.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    If only there wasn't a certain group out there dedicated to spreading misinformation and fighting the mandates at every possible opportunity. This is clearly Biden's fault!
    Yep. They resist the efforts to combat the virus and then get upset that they are dying of the virus.