Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 815 of 955 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 14320
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That you think you can tell whether someone’s behavior is because of dementia symptoms by watching them on TV is exactly why you shouldn’t be doing what you’re doing.

Keep insulting my lack of knowledge all you want, nobody is buying it and you look more and more pathetic the more you keep insisting you’re so amazing that you can tell whether someone has early stage dementia symptoms from watching a YouTube video.
    Your continued insistence that observation cannot be done on TV is laughable. The cameras are so detailed that you can see beads of sweat on the speaker's forehead. You can see eye movement. You can see gestures and mannerisms.
    Are you this dense that you don't know this? Alas, it appears that you are.
    I am not insulting your lack of knowledge, simply commenting on it. The ability to do a google search on a subject, find an article that looks promising, post it without actually reading the entire article and then claiming that I am insulting you for commenting on the flaws of your argument is simply me being honest with you.

By doing more than watching someone on TV…
    This is just another insult to my profession. Please stop it.
    Where do Drs get the information that they need to make a diagnosis? And be specific. Go ahead and google it, but post the link.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You're right. Natepro does need to stop making things up.
    Another unintended truth from your gifted fingers.
    Wasn’t talking about Nate. But everyone knows that. If you keep on insisting that you should be diagnosing or proposing diagnosis then you will be added to my list of non-respondents.

Your continued insistence that observation cannot be done on TV is laughable. The cameras are so detailed that you can see beads of sweat on the speaker's forehead. You can see eye movement. You can see gestures and mannerisms.
    Are you this dense that you don't know this? Alas, it appears that you are.
    I am not insulting your lack of knowledge, simply commenting on it. The ability to do a google search on a subject, find an article that looks promising, post it without actually reading the entire article and then claiming that I am insulting you for commenting on the flaws of your argument is simply me being honest with you.
    I would be as honest to you as you are to me, but let’s be real you’d report the post for insults if I were as honest with you as you were with me.

But beyond that, you really think whether it’s a good idea to state whether someone has early onset dementia symptoms via a TV has anything to do with the picture quality?

Where do Drs get the information that they need to make a diagnosis? And be specific. Go ahead and google it, but post the link.
    Where do Doctors get the information needed to make diagnoses of dementing illnesses? By interacting with them, by speaking to them, by treating them, by examining them physically in person.

But you never answered my question: are the behaviors Biden displays also symptoms of other conditions besides Dmeentia?

Good. You need to stop telling me that I am violating professional ethics or examining Biden without his permission. When a person is on network TV, doing a news conference, they are in the public domain. I do not need anyone's permission to watch and observe mannerisms, speech patterns, body language, facial expressions, and concentration. If you continue to tell me that I an examining him without his permission, you would continue to be wrong -- something that I've discovered you are incredibly good at.
    Stop doing it and I'll stop telling you that you are.

I see you're getting your desired attention in multiple threads again.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

See? Like Captain America's shield. He is nursing, and nursing is him, and never can the two be separated.

When catman eats a cheeseburger, nursing eats a cheeseburger.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Where do Doctors get the information needed to make diagnoses of dementing illnesses? By interacting with them, by speaking to them, by treating them, by examining them physically in person.

But you never answered my question: are the behaviors Biden displays also symptoms of other conditions besides Dmeentia?
    Are you saying that Drs observe patients enough to give a competent diagnosis by themselves? That would be using "snapshots".
    You are incorrect, as usual but that is not a surprise.
    Why should I answer anymore argumentative and immaterial. You won't accept my answer anyway. You still think that you know more about medicine than I do which is false on its face.
    Do your google search to find out how Drs diagnose patients.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Stop doing it and I'll stop telling you that you are.

I see you're getting your desired attention in multiple threads again.

What professional ethics am I violating? And be specific.

And I do not care about attention. If you think I do, stop responding.

Are you saying that Drs observe patients enough to give a competent diagnosis by themselves? That would be using "snapshots".
    You are incorrect, as usual but that is not a surprise.
    Why should I answer anymore argumentative and immaterial. You won't accept my answer anyway. You still think that you know more about medicine than I do which is false on its face.
    Do your google search to find out how Drs diagnose patients.
    If Doctors can’t determine whether someone’s behavior are a symptom of a condition by themselves what makes you think you can?

And you never answered my question: Are the behaviors Biden exhibits possible symptoms of a conditions besides Dementia?

I have answered the question in the past. Look it up.
    Again, you have not answered my question about how Drs diagnose illnesses. Please do so.
    I'll not hold my breath, however, because the answer will not make you look good in your insult to my profession.

I have answered the question in the past. Look it up.
    Again, you have not answered my question about how Drs diagnose illnesses. Please do so.
    I'll not hold my breath, however, because the answer will not make you look good in your insult to my profession.
    I did, like a few minutes ago. Apparently you forgot. You seem to forget a lot. You are displaying troubling symptoms of a dementing illness. Not good.

What professional ethics am I violating? And be specific.
    And then as soon as the word "diagnosing" appears you're going to say BuT i'M nOt DiAgNoSiNg and then I'll point out how you are and you'll call me Gish a few more times and then do your best Nurse Palpatine impression, and frankly I'm just bored of it. You're not interesting, it's just a guy that doesn't get enough attention in his job and so he goes on the internet to play Dr. House. What a hero.

On top of all of that, this isn't even new. In 2016 we had the same useless people saying the same **** about Hillary Clinton.

BuT tHaT gUy IsN't A mEdIcAl PrOfEsSiOnAl, you vomit out.

Keith Ablow is, a psychiatrist and everything, and he thinks Biden has dementia, so who knows, maybe you are onto something here.

Wait, sorry, did I say thinks? I have no idea if he does now, but he definitely did back in 2012.

Fox News‘ Keith Ablow suggested that Joe Biden showed signs of dementia or may have been drunk at Thursday’s vice-presidential debate.

Ablow, a controversial psychiatrist who contributes to Fox News, delivered his assessment on Sunday. He is perhaps best remembered for arguing that seeing Chaz Bono on “Dancing With the Stars” would make children reconsider their own gender, and suggesting that Newt Gingrich’s infidelity might make him a better president.

“I did not evaluate Joe Biden,” Ablow said on Sunday, “but if someone said to me, we want you to do what’s really required to know what happened there, you have to put dementia on the differential diagnosis.”

Later, he also threw out drunkenness as a possibility. “I’m speaking as a psychiatrist today, you didn’t call me in as a political strategist,” Ablow said. “So, you’d want his alcohol level. Why? Because he was that bizarre.”
    So I guess we're left with two possibilities:

Either this doctor watched Biden on TV and without examining him correctly diagnosed him with dementia, which he then went on to hide for 8 years as VP, then for the first couple years after leaving office, and then kept hiding it during the campaign, and has now been hiding his dementia for nearly a decade...

Or!

He was wrong, and even as a trained psychiatrist he somehow got his super accurate TV diagnosis wrong, and who would've imagined it's a ****ing dumb idea to go around doing things like that to people you have not examined and that have not consented to being examined by you.

What am I saying, of course it's the first one!

I did, like a few minutes ago. Apparently you forgot. You seem to forget a lot. You are displaying troubling symptoms of a dementing illness. Not good.