Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 813 of 955 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823863913 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 14320
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    How many times did you have to edit that?
    I added the comment about the Goldwater Rule. It does not apply to nurses, and appears to not apply to anyone anymore, as several psychiatrists made comments on Trump's mental illness status without sanctions.
    Again, stop attempting to sound smart about nursing. You do not.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Again, stop attempting to sound smart about nursing. You do not.
    You first.

Would you stop whining? How many years have you been a nurse? What MSN program did you graduate from?
    Unless and until you provide me with the hint that you have a modicum of knowledge of nursing, perhaps your best action would be to remain silent and ignore what I say.

Would you stop whining? How many years have you been a nurse? What MSN program did you graduate from?
    Unless and until you provide me with the hint that you have a modicum of knowledge of nursing, perhaps your best action would be to remain silent and ignore what I say.
    No one is whining, champ.

Do you figure since you're incapable of not taking about this (you do remember when you said you weren't going to, don't you?), you'll try to tell other people not to as if you have some kind of authority over them?

No one is whining, champ.

Do you figure since you're incapable of not taking about this (you do remember when you said you weren't going to, don't you?), you'll try to tell other people not to as if you have some kind of authority over them?
    You clearly are whining. Let it go. Your ignorance does not need to be proven further. You have done a nice job of proving this.

You clearly are whining. Let it go. Your ignorance does not need to be proven further. You have done a nice job of proving this.
    Stop pretending you have some universal, inalienable right to examine anyone whether they consent to it or not and I'll be more than happy to stop talking about it.

Until then, I'll be right here, telling you to stop.

This post applies far better to you than it does anyone else on the forum right now.

One can notice signs and symptoms from TV performances. You have a great deal to learn about the powers of observation.
    You do not appear qualified to determine whether or not I can do this.
    Please refrain from your continued insistence that you have any knowledge about my profession.
    And, you are right. I do not care if you are uneducated about the nursing profession and observation in general at all. You also do not understand that the Goldwater Rule applies to physicians, not nurses. We do not diagnose. We simply observe and report our observations.
    A practice the Alzheimer’s Society called “unhelpful and hurtful” because it often leads to being incorrect.

They sadly should never have removed the unmask guidelines. People who are unvaccinated aren’t still wearing masks and now people are content being around unmasked unvaccinated people without confronting them about a lack of mask.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They sadly should never have removed the unmask guidelines. People who are unvaccinated aren’t still wearing masks and now people are content being around unmasked unvaccinated people without confronting them about a lack of mask.
    Apparently, we can't ask people if they're vaxed, so once the vaxed could go largely unmasked, by the CDC, the maskholes amongst the unvaxed took the opportunity to do the same. I made the mistake of asking someone at WalMart the other day and she bit my head off.......which answered my question.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Apparently, we can't ask people if they're vaxed, so once the vaxed could go largely unmasked, by the CDC, the maskholes amongst the unvaxed took the opportunity to do the same. I made the mistake of asking someone at WalMart the other day and she bit my head off.......which answered my question.
    Most everywhere is going by the honor system on whether people have received their shots.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    A practice the Alzheimer’s Society called “unhelpful and hurtful” because it often leads to being incorrect.

fine, but show me a post where I diagnosed anyone with anything.

Stop pretending you have some universal, inalienable right to examine anyone whether they consent to it or not and I'll be more than happy to stop talking about it.

Until then, I'll be right here, telling you to stop.
    And I will continue to ask you to show me a post where I diagnosed anyone. I have not broken any medical ethics by simply observing and posting opinions on what I have seen. You, on the other hand, have made accusations that are simply false.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Most everywhere is going by the honor system on whether people have received their shots.
    I carry a copy of my card in my wallet to avoid that.