Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 792 of 917 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 13754
  1. #11866
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Continue trolling


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Answering your question is now trolling? Did you get in your safe space?

  2. #11867
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    60,911
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hopefully we normalize taking the day off if your sick. Everyone here and elsewhere knows someone (plus themselves) who has gone to work when they feel sick. Itís not right but the job needs to get doneÖor so we think.
    I worked from home during the pandemic. My brother works for Home Depot. Everyone got extra sick time, as had to get there temps taken when they arrive etc. My best friend at Shop Rite has similar ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #11868
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    60,911

    COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Answering your question is now trolling? Did you get in your safe space?
    I see, Iím giving you too much credit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2021 at 01:18 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #11869
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes people donít have symptoms and spread it and then they may have a small headache or something days/weeks later


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, that definitely happens. My issue was with that initial claim like I noted, I haven't seen anything to back that up.

  5. #11870
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....says the guy that purposely caught COVID-19 and thinks Italians are POC.
    1 of 1.

  6. #11871
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I see, Iím giving you too much credit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feel free to ignore me if I make you feel scared.

  7. #11872
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,647
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So, you weren't trolling? Lol. Get over yourself.
    No, I was not trolling when I pointed out what the article actually said. Did you read the article?

  8. #11873
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He knows the answer isnít ďnoĒ
    and you know the answer isnít ďmaybeĒ. people are more likely to stay home from work with mild symptoms during a pandemic

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And the majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Find a crack in your skull and let reality sink in.

  9. #11874
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No, I was not trolling when I pointed out what the article actually said. Did you read the article?
    That's not what you said. I could care less if you troll though. It has absolutely zero consequence on my day.

  10. #11875
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,647
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not what you said. I could care less if you troll though. It has absolutely zero consequence on my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Thank you and this is one that does support the claim on who spreads more although I wouldnít call it the vast majority like dbroncs said either.

    Within that article though it also noted about 30% are asymptomatic overall. So not majority have no symptoms thatís just who is spreading it more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I absolutely did lol it is right here, that's when you started your trolling by responding to me pointing out what the article said related to Brewers initial claim...

  11. #11876
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I absolutely did lol it is right here, that's when you started your trolling by responding to me pointing out what the article said related to Brewers initial claim...
    That's not the post I was talking about and it's not the post I quoted. You just showed me a post you quoted brewers. Nice try though.

  12. #11877
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,647
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not the post I was talking about and it's not the post I quoted. You just showed me a post you quoted brewers. Nice try though.
    You mean when I responded to you saying smooth brain and thick skull? I assumed you must not have read the article and made a snarky comment to your insults/trolling, sure lol. Are you seriously going to ignore the context of your insults/trolling leading to it? I have tried having an actual conversation it is just impossible with someone only capable of insults/trolling.

  13. #11878
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    60,911
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And the majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Find a crack in your skull and let reality sink in.
    One hill you arenít determined to die on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #11879
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,699
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You mean when I responded to you saying smooth brain and thick skull? I assumed you must not have read the article and made a snarky comment to your insults/trolling, sure lol. Are you seriously going to ignore the context of your insults/trolling leading to it? I have tried having an actual conversation it is just impossible with someone only capable of insults/trolling.
    Thatís how we feel about responding to majority of people on this site


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #11880
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,761
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You mean when I responded to you saying smooth brain and thick skull? I assumed you must not have read the article and made a snarky comment to your insults/trolling, sure lol. Are you seriously going to ignore the context of your insults/trolling leading to it? I have tried having an actual conversation it is just impossible with someone only capable of insults/trolling.
    Still not what you said. You said you're sorry if I can't understand an article. Which proceeded my skull and brain post. The self reflection in you is outstanding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •