Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 792 of 917 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 13754
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Continue trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Answering your question is now trolling? Did you get in your safe space?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hopefully we normalize taking the day off if your sick. Everyone here and elsewhere knows someone (plus themselves) who has gone to work when they feel sick. Itís not right but the job needs to get doneÖor so we think.
    I worked from home during the pandemic. My brother works for Home Depot. Everyone got extra sick time, as had to get there temps taken when they arrive etc. My best friend at Shop Rite has similar ****

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

COVID-19 Response: An issue that shouldn't be at all political....yet here we are

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Answering your question is now trolling? Did you get in your safe space?
    I see, Iím giving you too much credit

Last edited by ewing; 07-18-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes people donít have symptoms and spread it and then they may have a small headache or something days/weeks later

Sure, that definitely happens. My issue was with that initial claim like I noted, I haven't seen anything to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....says the guy that purposely caught COVID-19 and thinks Italians are POC.
    1 of 1.

I see, Iím giving you too much credit

Feel free to ignore me if I make you feel scared.

So, you weren't trolling? Lol. Get over yourself.
    No, I was not trolling when I pointed out what the article actually said. Did you read the article?

He knows the answer isnít ďnoĒ
    and you know the answer isnít ďmaybeĒ. people are more likely to stay home from work with mild symptoms during a pandemic

And the majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Find a crack in your skull and let reality sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No, I was not trolling when I pointed out what the article actually said. Did you read the article?
    That's not what you said. I could care less if you troll though. It has absolutely zero consequence on my day.

That's not what you said. I could care less if you troll though. It has absolutely zero consequence on my day.
    Thank you and this is one that does support the claim on who spreads more although I wouldnít call it the vast majority like dbroncs said either.

Within that article though it also noted about 30% are asymptomatic overall. So not majority have no symptoms thatís just who is spreading it more.

I absolutely did lol it is right here, that's when you started your trolling by responding to me pointing out what the article said related to Brewers initial claim...

I absolutely did lol it is right here, that's when you started your trolling by responding to me pointing out what the article said related to Brewers initial claim...
    That's not the post I was talking about and it's not the post I quoted. You just showed me a post you quoted brewers. Nice try though.

That's not the post I was talking about and it's not the post I quoted. You just showed me a post you quoted brewers. Nice try though.
    You mean when I responded to you saying smooth brain and thick skull? I assumed you must not have read the article and made a snarky comment to your insults/trolling, sure lol. Are you seriously going to ignore the context of your insults/trolling leading to it? I have tried having an actual conversation it is just impossible with someone only capable of insults/trolling.

And the majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Find a crack in your skull and let reality sink in.
    One hill you arenít determined to die on.

You mean when I responded to you saying smooth brain and thick skull? I assumed you must not have read the article and made a snarky comment to your insults/trolling, sure lol. Are you seriously going to ignore the context of your insults/trolling leading to it? I have tried having an actual conversation it is just impossible with someone only capable of insults/trolling.
    Thatís how we feel about responding to majority of people on this site

Still not what you said. You said you're sorry if I can't understand an article. Which proceeded my skull and brain post. The self reflection in you is outstanding.