Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 789 of 917 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,835 of 13754
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh...you're part of the groupthink that can't see passed the wart on your nose.
    Well, I called that one.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Well, I called that one.
    80% of cases are asymptomatic or “mild”

https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...%20ventilation.

In other words if you do get the disease your most likely not going to know or have slight symptoms…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s another source where in Iceland 50% of people were asymptomatic. Over 40% of kids between ages 6-13 had the disease but had no symptoms

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uch...ovid-19/%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

In other words if you do get the disease your most likely not going to know or have slight symptoms…

Unless it has it broken down between asymptomatic and mild, that doesn't say what he wants it to.

I also can't find where it says that on the page.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

what you said wasn’t true

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Here’s another source where in Iceland 50% of people were asymptomatic. Over 40% of kids between ages 6-13 had the disease but had no symptoms

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.uch...ovid-19/%3famp

This is based on 1% of positive tests of 7% of Iceland's population. Expanding it to everyone that gets COVID seems to be jumping the gun just a bit.

Just to clarify...you are under the impression that the confirmed cases are a legit measuring stick vs those that walked around unknowing? The confirmed cases are a drop in the bucket of the overall cases. But I suppose marginal intelligence would be required to admit it.

Unless it has it broken down between asymptomatic and mild, that doesn't say what he wants it to.

I also can't find where it says that on the page.
    While the range of symptoms for the two viruses is similar, the fraction with severe disease appears to be different.
    For COVID-19, data to date suggest that 80% of infections are mild or asymptomatic, 15% are severe infection,
    requiring oxygen and 5% are critical infections, requiring ventilation. These fractions of severe and critical infection
    would be higher than what is observed for influenza infection.

Copied and pasted, it does not differentiate from mild compared to no cases though.

Just to clarify...you are under the impression that the confirmed cases are a legit measuring stick vs those that walked around unknowing? The confirmed cases are a drop in the bucket of the overall cases. But I suppose marginal intelligence would be required to admit it.
    And that would be turning "we don't know" into "this is what it is," which you can't do without more information. But I suppose blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    While the range of symptoms for the two viruses is similar, the fraction with severe disease appears to be different.
    For COVID-19, data to date suggest that 80% of infections are mild or asymptomatic, 15% are severe infection,
    requiring oxygen and 5% are critical infections, requiring ventilation. These fractions of severe and critical infection
    would be higher than what is observed for influenza infection.

Copied and pasted, it does not differentiate from mild compared to no cases though.
    Thank you! My Ctrl+F was being dumb on that page for some reason.

Do you by chance have any actual data to back up yours/brewers claims?

I think anyone telling others about marginal intelligence would be able to provide something remotely relevant at least....

And that would be turning "we don't know" into "this is what it is," which you can't do without more information. But I suppose blah blah blah.
    Common sense was a thing 4.5 years ago.

Thank you! My Ctrl+F was being dumb on that page for some reason.
    No problem, mine actually did the same thing which is why I shared it that way instead of telling you to try that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Do you by chance have any actual data to back up yours/brewers claims?

I think anyone telling others about marginal intelligence would be able to provide something remotely relevant at least....
    See above.

Common sense was a thing 4.5 years ago.
    I guess this is what you're going to do instead of admitting you have no data to back up your claim?