Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The most wasted wrestler in the last decade

Who do you believe/think is the most wasted wrestler in the last decade?
    When I say wasted Iím not talking about someone who was a drug addicted or an alcoholic
    Iím talking about someone who was never used to their full potential. This goes for both male and
    females. For me itís without a doubt Rusev the guy had the look, strength was decent on the mic
    And should have been a WWE Champion. Also Cesaro is also someone I will say has been wasted.

Vince to Gronk

Without a doubt Cesaro for me. The pop when he picked up Big Show at WM30 was awesome. He was already gaining steam with the fans before that and that moment really ignited him. He could always work. Should've been pushed better than he was. I hated his role in the comedy team with Sheamus. Such a wasted talent.

asuka and sami zayne as well.

El Generico, Rusev, Castignoli and Ziggler in that order.

And yes, there is a reason why I used the indie names of two of them.

Cody Rhodes. He should have gone to the main event level in WWE and he is currently jobbing himself out all over the place in AEW.

Also Damien Sandow deserves a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Cody Rhodes. He should have gone to the main event level in WWE and he is currently jobbing himself out all over the place in AEW.

Also Damien Sandow deserves a mention.
    Those are good ones I forgot about them especially Sandow.

Vince to Gronk

I think you could throw Gallows and Anderson in there. The WWE gave them short runs but, they wasted a lot of their time in WWE.

You could also argue Fandango and Tyler Breeze, both are very charismatic and talented. Dango has that stupid dancers gimmick, Breeze came up in NXT with that smug model character and thrived with it.

Rusev no question. I wish that I could say Cesaro, but that's not true. Sadly he has a cap because he doesn't sync as well with the entertainment part of sports entertainment.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think you could throw Gallows and Anderson in there. The WWE gave them short runs but, they wasted a lot of their time in WWE.

You could also argue Fandango and Tyler Breeze, both are very charismatic and talented. Dango has that stupid dancers gimmick, Breeze came up in NXT with that smug model character and thrived with it.
    Breeze had that mid-card potential if they kept with the gimmick. Similar to Val Venis, D-Lo Brown or MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Rusev no question. I wish that I could say Cesaro, but that's not true. Sadly he has a cap because he doesn't sync as well with the entertainment part of sports entertainment.
    Cesaro is one of my favorite guys, but he has too quiet of a personality for what is required of major title holders. However put him with a Paul Heyman...

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_
    Cesaro is one of my favorite guys, but he has too quiet of a personality for what is required of major title holders. However put him with a Paul Heyman...
    Also weak mic skills.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold

Finn Balor

The fact that there is a thread about "wasting" wrestling talent should be a wake up call to the WWE about signing talent just to keep them away from the competition.
    Screw sabermetics.

Bray Wyatt.

Ziggler and Rhodes... I know Ziggler had his brief stints in the spotlight, but I feel like he had everything he needed to be a main event guy for a long, long time.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    You would think so. But Vince inevitably made Kane talk. If any character didn't need to talk, it was Kane. Cesaro could easily get by with few words and the best mouthpiece in the business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast