Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

A Voted To Crown A Champion?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...thout-playoffs

so would anyone here actually consider this a title or be proud of it? I sure as hell wouldnt. I mean if anything wouldnt it just auto go to the bucks considering nobody has been close to as good? Then you have the hottest team in the raptors and the best out west in the lakers.

If there aren't playoffs there isn't a champion. It's that simple.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...thout-playoffs

so would anyone here actually consider this a title or be proud of it? I sure as hell wouldnt. I mean if anything wouldnt it just auto go to the bucks considering nobody has been close to as good? Then you have the hottest team in the raptors and the best out west in the lakers.
    at worst it should be have the top 2 teams of each conference play it out 4 team tourney. Just straight up crowning based on voting? that's horrible.

"Although seasons have been shortened because of lockouts, an NBA champion has been crowned every year since the first NBA Finals in 1947."

Sorry, had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    at worst it should be have the top 2 teams of each conference play it out 4 team tourney. Just straight up crowning based on voting? that's horrible.
    The NBA's saying it will take 25 days once cleared to restart the season, and it probably has to end by at most Labor Day. I've heard they could play games in practice facilities without fans — better than nothing, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The NBA's saying it will take 25 days once cleared to restart the season, and it probably has to end by at most Labor Day. I've heard they could play games in practice facilities without fans — better than nothing, I guess.
    LA and NYC mayors have effectively banned sporting events and concerts with fans until 2021. Experts think fans won’t be back in stands until late fall 2021.