Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why are so many thinking 2021 would be any different

Even before the year started some were saying 2021 would be better? Why? When we started 2020 off everything went well then well you know. What do you think? Will 2021 be better or will 2020 drag itís self into the new year.

Vince to Gronk

Ive been too negative with people who keep saying this, I really hope they're right. But yes, its just a day, it means nothing. People are too optimistic, to a fault imo, too few are pissed. The Great Reset is here, we proletariat are ****ed and we're not even going down swinging.

Cant confirm this so take it with a grain a salt but Im hearing Wuhan is celebrating like crazy right now. I saw a vid earlier but I wouldn't know how to authenticate it given its alleged origin, gon wait to see if some of the heavy hitters in MSM touch on it abit.

Conspiracy boi!

I think in 2021 me and spliff will become friends.

I'm gonna get him a hooker, but not tell him it's a hooker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

***** boi doesn't do thots

Yeah, you're totally not upset.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, you're totally not upset.
    Uhhh it's entertaining. Why would that enrage me instead of putting a smile on my face?

Wife and I had our first child in 2020. Honestly other than canceling a few week long vacations it wasn't all that bad this year. Little boring but new baby and one year closer to having the business in full control. I mean I pray 2021 is better for everyone else but this past year wasn't yo bad.

Also yes I have a hate for people that think everything bad is going away this year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Wife and I had our first child in 2020. Honestly other than canceling a few week long vacations it wasn't all that bad this year. Little boring but new baby and one year closer to having the business in full control. I mean I pray 2021 is better for everyone else but this past year wasn't yo bad.

Also yes I have a hate for people that think everything bad is going away this year

Congratulations on the birth of your first child.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

My cousins share your sentiment, they're so grateful for all the time they could spend with their newborn and 2 year old. But they recognize how damaging the lockdowns have been to others as well. head of trauma surgeon was just fired here in commiefornia for going against the narrative

Hope. it happens every year that since it is the beginning there is hope that the new year will be better than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    My cousins share your sentiment, they're so grateful for all the time they could spend with their newborn and 2 year old. But they recognize how damaging the lockdowns have been to others as well. head of trauma surgeon was just fired here in commiefornia for going against the narrative
    What did the surgeon do?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Congratulations on the birth of your first child.
    Thanks it's been an interesting 9 months to say the least

One More Time

It must be tough to sleep with a newborn. My last experience with a newborn was 41 years ago with my daughter. She certainly changed our sleeping patterns. We were able to send her off to her grandparents and to an aunt occasionally to stay sane. I can't imaging how it would be if you were staying home all the time and not being able to leave.

millions of people are expecting things to be better in 2021 because a new President was elected, and they were constantly manipulated that the current President is evil and must be responsible for everything bad in America from 2020.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals."

people are easily manipulated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast