Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

WWE Issues Coronavirus Memo To Superstars And Staff Ahead Of This Week's Performance

This proves Vince is a ******.

Every time I read news about Corona in the US the measures taken to stop the spread seem to be two to three weeks behind on what is happening over here in Europe. Having people physically interact for non-essential work like wrestlers have to is strictly forbidden here right now. Putting them all together in the same hotel. Letting them make their own masks. Itís so moronic that itís almost hilarious. That **** would get shut down immediately. Taking peopleís temperature before entering the performance center is also completely useless because you can carry and transmit the virus without having symptoms (yet) yourself.

And for what? All that risk for taping some garbage shows that nobody watches.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post

Every time I read news about Corona in the US the measures taken to stop the spread seem to be two to three weeks behind on what is happening over here in Europe. Having people physically interact for non-essential work like wrestlers have to is strictly forbidden here right now. Putting them all together in the same hotel. Letting them make their own masks. Itís so moronic that itís almost hilarious. That **** would get shut down immediately. Taking peopleís temperature before entering the performance center is also completely useless because you can carry and transmit the virus without having symptoms (yet) yourself.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post

yep, it's stupid. He refuses to let something beat him though, they don't even acknowledge it's even a thing and have never once mention Covid 19 or coronavirus on tv. I wish more wrestlers would just refuse and force him to just shut down for awhile like he should.