Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...393130496?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mark Eversly seems really interesting to me.... bur ye has ties in Philly we peobably won't be able to pry him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://youtu.be/kXuRtA2daxs

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Wasn't Lloyd here before?
    The Bulls had an enormous amount of success in drafting college players with Lloyd taking helm of the ship. From 2007 to 2011, here were some of the Bulls' picks under Lloyd:

Joakim Noah (9th)
    Derrick Rose (1st)
    Taj Gibson (26th)
    James Johnson (16th)
    Jimmy Butler (30th)
    Lloyd left in 2012, promoted to Assistant General Manager for the Orlando Magic. After his departure, the Bulls' drafting fell off a cliff.
    He got a promotion with the Magic and ever since he left gars been drafting garbage.

Anyone drafted after Butler by the Bulls have not made an all star appearance.

https://twitter.com/marcjspearsespn/...397018624?s=21

So he admitted to lying [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Thatís the way to do it. No reason to worry about the coach when we canít even play any games anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Thatís the way to do it. No reason to worry about the coach when we canít even play any games anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no real reaaon to hire a coach for 20 games unprepared either.

-Rem Koolhaas

any ideas on who u guys would want as HC.

Adrian Griffin seems to be a name brought up alot.... i dont mind him but personally i think i would prefer..... idk a more proven head coach..... cause u really cant afford to f this up with this young core.

Dave Joerger is probably my personal choice. I liked what he was able to develop in Sacramento until he was ousted..... he has head coaching experience and shown the ability to coach winning basketball. And FWIW I loved hearing this

It was reported long after his firing in Sacramento that Joerger butted heads with general manager Vlade Divac, and couldnít get over the fact that the Kings passed on Luka Doncic.
    Ive allways wondered what happened with Jason Kidd? i thought he was OK in Milwalkee and then just poof like he was gone. i mean he did lift the 15-67 bucks to playoff team. never made them better than that though

ive heard Thibs brought up but that seems..... idk nightmarish. Between the front office rift with him. the fact im still not sure what presence Garpax might have... and things like the fact He shiped lavine off for his boy..... seems like alot od issues to overcome.

Becky Hammon - Idk...... Part of me wants to say yes...... she may be good. be progressive and hire a female. and the other part of me says this would be a Media Nightmare for a team trying to get on the right track.

Anyone else U guys could see.... would want to see. I have a hard time wirh the College Coach route again....

-Rem Koolhaas

Itís Official! Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as their new VP of Basketball Operations

Only answers for me are Adrian Griffin and Kenny Atkinson

Griffin is past due for a shot heís been learning from the best for over a decade and had a good connection with AK from Seaton Hall.

Kenny should have never had been fired from Brooklyn who he had in the playoffs this season with all their injuries and he develops young guys . Only got ran out cuz of Kyrie.

Wouldnít mind Thibs back Because itís Thibs , as long as he cooled down on being stubborn from his first go round and coaching aspect only . Him and AK are friends . Also Lavine doesnít have a grudge against Thibs and actually likes Thibs and Thibs likes Lavine he just loved Jimmy more and tried to ditch Wiggins at first . Pax and Thibs been made up and Pax wonít be making any basketball decisions in the first place This is AKís show to run and Gar nobody knows if heíll be there prob not after the fill out the FO more

Jason Kidd big no and Mark Jackson big no
    Last edited by Stunner; 04-12-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Thibs would be a big no from me. He's got a shelf life, I'd rather go with the unknown in Griffin. Atkinson would be a nice consolation prize.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Thibs would be a big no from me. He's got a shelf life, I'd rather go with the unknown in Griffin. Atkinson would be a nice consolation prize.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Agreed about Thibs. Iíll take Atkinson though. Give me the proven guy. Iíd be happy with griff though.

Itís Official! Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as their new VP of Basketball Operations

Thibs develops players and wins game say what you want but he does that most than not . He always fit the system to the players. So this shelf life I think is only because of what happened in minny when he was given way too much to do . Also I think he prob learned from his mistakes. But heís still one of the best coaches not to have a job . But him and jimmy did give the wolves their only playoff appearance since KG left. I blame Pax and them more than Thibs . They got jealous cuz Thibs got more praise than them and yea it was due for a change with how old the roster was getting and the lack of moves by the fo in general . Thibs has always overachieved with his roster blame the FO for not being more creative in the roster construction after Rose tore his ACL not Thibs who helped kept this a float. Thatís my opinion on him , like I said him and AK have a good relationship and if you want a coach who canít get the best out of his players and what a FO gives you its Thibs . If we get Kenny hopefully we can keep Fleming on board too

Last edited by Stunner; 04-12-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Thibsí coaching style wears on players. Thatís why his shelf life is short. If I recall, even jimmy had issues with him before he left.

Regardless Iíll still take Thibs for a short While to get the ball rolling again. Tho heís my 3rd choice

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast