Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    There’s no way Boylen stays. This is a changing of the guard. Pax and JR may vouche for Boylen, but he’s not surviving AK and Eversley. There would be no credibility or accountability there.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...004087301?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just clear that despite change... its going to be like pulling teeth to actually do the right thing. And as your next post states players bashing Boylen should be enough to send him out the door.

The fact is there is only 1 reason to keep Boylen.... because you gave him a 3 year contract extension b4 this season despite him having this year left to prove himself. So you would be forced to pay 2 coaches for 3
    the next 3 years. But the fact is thats on former ownership for extending him. especially when you didn't need to. now u have this guy with 3 years still left that nobody wants around.

I swear its a money thing. all it can be. there is zero way anyone can objectively look at Boylen and say he is a good coach and needs the chance. Not when the locker room clearly hates the guy.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

AK wouldn’t have taken the job if keeping Boylen was mandatory. I’m sure it’s nothing more than a formal insistence that they keep him, but obviously these guys are here to implement immediate change and it will start with the coaching staff as soon as Silver decides what the hell he wants to do with this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    AK wouldn’t have taken the job if keeping Boylen was mandatory. I’m sure it’s nothing more than a formal insistence that they keep him, but obviously these guys are here to implement immediate change and it will start with the coaching staff as soon as Silver decides what the hell he wants to do with this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the fact u could insinuate keeping him is nothing short of a problem though. How can every fan see Boylen Sucks .... and the FO even hint at the idea you should give hin a shot?

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    the fact u could insinuate keeping him is nothing short of a problem though. How can every fan see Boylen Sucks .... and the FO even hint at the idea you should give hin a shot?
    My only guess to a potential reasoning, and I don't agree at ****ing all, is because they don't expect to win in the next couple years so they want to save the money

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...493734400?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    My only guess to a potential reasoning, and I don't agree at ****ing all, is because they don't expect to win in the next couple years so they want to save the money
    so we draft and develop our young guys with Boylen? come on. **** the money.

-Rem Koolhaas

Boylen is all, but gone. Not a single viable reason even if it is saving money then it can still be anyone, but him. Players don't want to play for him and the longer you delay this the more you are also holding back the big picture of a complete cultural change. This is a face lift and he is a piece of it that has to go now so you don't waste anymore time on the old crap.

Cowley saying Boylen is gone, but he's not always the most reliable. He was saying the opposite just a week or so ago.

Could it be that Pax and company are publicly saying they prefer Boylen stays, so that when AK and Everlsey fire him, it further cements the changing of the guard. Let the rest of the upcoming free agents know who’s running the show and that Pax is no longer final decision maker? Bulls know they need to change the perception. Probably a big reason they brought in eversley because of his player relationships.

Boylen will be gone, if not now, than it will be in a few months.
    He is bad as a head coach and some players have complained.
    I cant see how he will be part of the future.

This is the most important season in the last 7 to 8 years. To important to take stupid decisions and risks.

No suggesting Thibs, just posting the kind of approach that i like from a mental stand of point. Bulls Basketball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6MsBDCUkg

Last edited by O_Touro; 05-12-2020 at 07:17 PM.

The NY teams seem to be all in on Thibs.

I'd be happy to welcome him back, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Could it be that Pax and company are publicly saying they prefer Boylen stays, so that when AK and Everlsey fire him, it further cements the changing of the guard. Let the rest of the upcoming free agents know who’s running the show and that Pax is no longer final decision maker? Bulls know they need to change the perception. Probably a big reason they brought in eversley because of his player relationships.
    No.... this is way too much thought for Pax and co. Its as simple as we paid all this money and we dont want to pay more.

-Rem Koolhaas

I just read that everyone but Fleming is all but gone and most are looking for work. With Fleming potentially staying, Atkinson makes a lot of sense.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast