Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/1...484828161?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They just shook up their front office, that could be all it takes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Nope, Its never been the FO for them. It has been the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Nope, Its never been the FO for them. It has been the owner.
    Exactly. Dolan is too polarizing to save that franchise. At least it seems like Reinsdorf is letting Arty spread his wings.

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...943933441?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    AK said himself - Here's here to affect change. If Boylen is kept, wtf is the point?
    100% this.

If Boylen is still around, then AK has already committed a horrible strike 1.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...291657216?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...291657216?s=21

Id be all in on this. His reputation in the NBA and amongst the player community is probably a 180 from what Gars was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsurprisingly, Cuban was pushing for this, but Finley seems like a genuinely good and intelligent guy. He'd be a refreshing change from Gar. Doesn't hurt that he's from the area either, so I'm sure this job would mean a lot to him.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-17-2020 at 09:27 PM.

What about the coach? Who do you think that will coach us in 20/21?

There has been rumors for Joerger, Atkinson, Thibbs (in less amount) and Griffin.

Im not an expert and i dont really know Griffin work (one of the favorites for the job), but from what i know, Atkinson is my favorite.
    He did a great job in the Nets. Not only they played quality bball with him, but also, they did it with an young team. And those guys developed under him and increased their value. He also had a great relationship with the players there.

More: He worked with Fleming in the Nets, and also, Fleming worked in Memphis with Arturas.

There is lot of connection here.
    There is a young team to develop here.

Atkinson makes a lot of sense to me.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    What about the coach? Who do you think that will coach us in 20/21?

There has been rumors for Joerger, Atkinson, Thibbs (in less amount) and Griffin.

Im not an expert and i dont really know Griffin work (one of the favorites for the job), but from what i know, Atkinson is my favorite.
    He did a great job in the Nets. Not only they played quality bball with him, but also, they did it with an young team. And those guys developed under him and increased their value. He also had a great relationship with the players there.

More: He worked with Fleming in the Nets, and also, Fleming worked in Memphis with Arturas.

There is lot of connection here.
    There is a young team to develop here.

Atkinson makes a lot of sense to me.
    For me its
    1a Joerger
    1b Atkinson
    C Griffin

I know some here are higher on griffin.... I just am not convinced he can be a good head coach..... and obviously thats what interviews are for and maybe he can prove himself.... but I feel like you cant miss on this coach. we need somebody to devleop the players into a team that can actually play.

The one worry i have with Joerger is that he has had 2 incidents with the FO in both his spots. though I think i understand where he is coming from in both. In Memphis the FO changed and it was basically a sign that his time was up... so he asked to interview elsewhere while still under contract. Then in Sacramento.... the Kings are just a joke. telling the Coach to play their draft pick..... and clearly not listening to his imput on the draft. (suposedly Joerger really wanted Doncic and even suposedly set up a trade for him after which upset Divac.

Atkinson is probably much safer..... but i do like the style of play the Kings were running and the way he developed the guys he had.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Id be happy with any of those 3 and the way your worded your order is perfect, although I might say Atkinson is my 1A. I just dont wanna do the media friendly PC Hammon hire. If we are going 1st time HC, I want Griffin over her. Hes earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Id be happy with any of those 3 and the way your worded your order is perfect, although I might say Atkinson is my 1A. I just dont wanna do the media friendly PC Hammon hire. If we are going 1st time HC, I want Griffin over her. Hes earned it.
    I have no real issue with Hammon But this is not the right time nor environtment IMO to make her our HC. Too young. I dont feel like we have any leaders to set an example. And I just dont trust it. And the last thing u need in chicago right now is a worst case scenario of players not respecting her (which will turn into a media naritive that would just be devastating to the bulls) .... especially after the whole GM search being blown up into a story.

-Rem Koolhaas

For a new front office, the best route to take for their first HC hire is the safe route. Call Atkinson/Joerger and pick whoever you feel would be the best to lead and properly develop this young team.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    For a new front office, the best route to take for their first HC hire is the safe route. Call Atkinson/Joerger and pick whoever you feel would be the best to lead and properly develop this young team.

I agree. I like both of them and the Bulls would have a good coach in either one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post

+1..... and could you imagine a miss after Boylen... God we would be in NBA hell

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast