Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    https://twitter.com/chicagobullsbot/...469722113?s=21

Getting two first rounders for Mosgov is still insane to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd imagine we'll see plenty of player movement here in the first year or two. I know many won't want to do this, but trading Zach makes a lot of sense. I could easily see a high lottery pick and a future pick coming back for him, maybe more.

So who are the possible GMs and coaches are available? Iíve been hearing Adrian Griffin for GM. Iím really curious to hear whoís the potential coach.

So this is the guy that fleeced the Bulls for 2 1st's for Doug huh? Reinsdorf's always love the guy that dominated their team. For instance Nomar Mazara. He absolutely owned the Sox last year, and they jumped on him pretty quick in a trade.

Itís Official! Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as their new VP of Basketball Operations

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    So who are the possible GMs and coaches are available? Iíve been hearing Adrian Griffin for GM. Iím really curious to hear whoís the potential coach.

Kap mentioned Michael Finley. Whoís the head of scouting in Golden State? Iíd love to grab someone from their org. Atkinson would be a great hire for HC. The fact that we donít have to listen to Boylenís postgame BS anymore is a party in itself.

With a creative mind in charge, we have assets that could potentially bring us in some nice hauls. Most executives knew they could fleece our FO in the past though. It'll be very interesting to see the route Arturas takes us on.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Kap mentioned Michael Finley. Whoís the head of scouting in Golden State? Iíd love to grab someone from their org. Atkinson would be a great hire for HC. The fact that we donít have to listen to Boylenís postgame BS anymore is a party in itself.

Atkinson turned water into wine in Brooklyn. He didn't have much to work with and got the most out of what he had. I'd be more than happy with him as our next HC.

Fresh look, new team, wants some buzz? I want Becky Hammon

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Pax still being involved in any way has me uneasy, but still, this is a step in the right direction.

He needs to hire a GM, a HC, implement a modern analytics department, beef up the scouting department, and evaluate the roster. It's a lot to do and I'm expecting this to be a multiple year rebuild again, but this time with an actual plan in place.
    Yep. I am glad that we wonít be suffering through a ton of half measures anymore just to hang on. Now we can start accumulating assets.

I'd imagine we'll see plenty of player movement here in the first year or two. I know many won't want to do this, but trading Zach makes a lot of sense. I could easily see a high lottery pick and a future pick coming back for him, maybe more.
    Once the season is cancelled, the offseason can begin and we can get going. Iíd imagine we will be hearing a ton of rumors. Should be fun.

I'm not overly concerned with the coaching hire just yet. Knowing Boylen is gone is an improvement in itself. I'm really interested in who he hires for his GM, how the analytics and scouting departments change. His past with Morey is exciting from the analytics side and his international scouting ties should be a big boost as well. I have no idea how he's going to handle the GM hire though.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1...082988544?s=19
    Nazr Mohammed... haven't heard that name in a while.

Anyhow, gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised by Michael Reinsdorf so far.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-09-2020 at 02:22 PM.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1...082988544?s=19
    Nazr Mohammed... haven't heard that name in a while.

Anyhow, gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised by Michael Reinsdorf so far.
    I guess my concern is why would he be interviewing someone? If Karnisovas doesn't have full hiring power for his entire staff I'm going to be very worried...

It is normal for these interviews to go up the chain, but i wouldn't imagine the day that he is hired he already has candidates interviewing?
    Last edited by blams; 04-09-2020 at 02:42 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I guess my concern is why would he be interviewing someone? If Karnisovas doesn't have full hiring power for his entire staff I'm going to be very worried...

It is normal for these interviews to go up the chain, but i wouldn't imagine the day that he is hired he already has candidates interviewing?
    That's a fair point, but it doesn't sound like it'd be for the GM job. Might just be a scouting role or something like that. But still, I'd assume/hope Karnisovas is a part of these decisions.

Can we pretend his hire was made official on April 7th so we can call him AK47?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    So this is the guy that fleeced the Bulls for 2 1st's for Doug huh? Reinsdorf's always love the guy that dominated their team. For instance Nomar Mazara. He absolutely owned the Sox last year, and they jumped on him pretty quick in a trade.
    No that was TC. Arturas was alongside TC throughout. That tweet is literally TC before he got promoted.

He signed Millsap. He has selected Bol Bol, MPJ. Got Grant dirt cheap. Maxed Jamal and Jokic. But has been able to recognize young talent and Malone who is one of the best to elevate young talent into stardom made TC and those 2 the forefront of the change

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast