Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    They’re not. They’re going to *****ing about it until the day they die. They’re still *****ing about 2016. What these clowns are too stupid to realize is that they’re actually helping make the Democratic Party less progressives because they’re forcing them to have to pander to moderate Republicans to try and win now. They’re also too stupid to realize their attitude is what drove the rest of the Dem electorate away from Sanders.
    Wouldn't it be nice if they were stupid enough to pander to progressives instead?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I was just clarifying for those that are here crying, pissing, and moaning because others dont believe what they do.
    I know both parties are corrupt, my only complaining is that it seems some other Dems don't get that that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Well when Bernie staffers are talking about gathering up and "reeducating" people like me, and attacking cops and people. I'd like to be somewhat informed about it.
    Yes that was his platform. I remember in his communist manifesto speech at Berkeley when he said “the upper 100% of cops need a beating”.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I swear it’s like you just hit predictive text and strung a sentence together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It wasn't fair and square, it just wasn't quite as dirty as last time.
    Oh so you have evidence that shows there was cheating?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I think you took them too seriously. In America, you have every right to be uninformed and ignorant, which when it comes to politics, a lot of people take full advantage of that freedom. They complain about the government not working but still keep putting the same people who caused that problem back into office.
    Nah they showed their true colors in the Veritas videos. I'll take them as they are, dangerous wanna be communist losers. Its incredible that Bernie hasn't had to address his batshit crazy staffers.

They’re not. They’re going to *****ing about it until the day they die. They’re still *****ing about 2016. What these clowns are too stupid to realize is that they’re actually helping make the Democratic Party less progressives because they’re forcing them to have to pander to moderate Republicans to try and win now. They’re also too stupid to realize their attitude is what drove the rest of the Dem electorate away from Sanders.
    Told ya Bernie couldn't beat Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if they were stupid enough to pander to progressives instead?
    What do you care? You’re not a progressive.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Can’t imagine why Bernie Bro’s won’t vote for the DNC’s candidates considering how openly hostile you’re being to them. You don’t get to say “**** you” and expect the people you just said that to, go vote the way you want. It doesn’t work that way.

If the best you can do to woo Bernie voters is to mock and belittle them, it’s not going to go well for you.
    I’ve tried logic and reason, it doesn’t work. I’ve given up. If 2016 didn’t wake you up then there’s nothing that will. I hope Biden wins without a single Bernout vote because you guys are a bunch of children who think you can hold the country hostage until you get your way. YOU guys are the reason Bernie lost and we’re stuck with Biden, but you all are too stupid to realize it.

I will continue to fight for M4A and other progressive issues but I’m not gonna support Medicare for none in the meantime like you.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Told ya Bernie couldn't beat Trump.
    Bernie’s biggest problem was always going to be getting through the primary. He couldn’t expand his base.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    What concessions?
    Here’s some. Hopefully he follows through with them if elected.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/bide...sses-soar.html

-JFK

What do you care? You’re not a progressive.
    But you are....and that's all that matters, amirite?

I’ve tried logic and reason, it doesn’t work. I’ve given up. If 2016 didn’t wake you up then there’s nothing that will. I hope Biden wins without a single Bernout vote because you guys are a bunch of children who think you can hold the country hostage until you get your way. YOU guys are the reason Bernie lost and we’re stuck with Biden, but you all are too stupid to realize it.

I will continue to fight for M4A and other progressive issues but I’m not gonna support Medicare for none in the meantime like you.
    Woah. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Bernie’s biggest problem was always going to be getting through the primary. He couldn’t expand his base.
    Also the DNC hates him.

I wish he would just run third party already. He’s never going to move the Dem platform back in favor of the working class, so he may as well create something brand new with the momentum he started.

To the contrary, you have learned nothing from 2016. Biden won’t win without Bernie voters, which he won’t get because people like you piss on them and then act like you are entitled to their vote.

No Bernie voter is going to vote for someone who is openly hostile towards them. If you want Bernie votes, go get them. Don’t make fun of them and act like they owe you their votes.

I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but I will not vote for someone who calls me names. If I wanted that, I’d just as soon vote for Trump. And when I do, it will be because of you (now call me another name and further prove my point).

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast