Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I hope that we take the time between now and June for Bernie supporters to realize they lost this primary fair and square.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I hope that we take the time between now and June for Bernie supporters to realize they lost this primary fair and square.
    They’re not. They’re going to *****ing about it until the day they die. They’re still *****ing about 2016. What these clowns are too stupid to realize is that they’re actually helping make the Democratic Party less progressives because they’re forcing them to have to pander to moderate Republicans to try and win now. They’re also too stupid to realize their attitude is what drove the rest of the Dem electorate away from Sanders.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 04-09-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    They’re not. They’re going to *****ing about it until the day they die. They’re still *****ing about 2016. What these clowns are too stupid to realize is that they’re actually helping make the Democratic Party less progressives because they’re forcing them to have to pander to moderate Republicans to try and win now. They’re also too stupid to realize their attitude is what drove the rest of the Dem electorate away from Sanders.

I can’t speak for the Sanders supporters, but I would imagine most of them would accept this as a loss.

Doesn’t mean they’ll vote for Joe Biden, especially not if the above is an accurate representation general demeanor of the Democratic party.

Yep.

Yeah, let's all support a senile old man who told his rich supporters that nothing will change. That just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over. Go team Biden

All this dissing of Bernie's supporters as if we put the turd in the political punch bowl. Most Bernie's supporters don't give a crap about the democrat party because they don't give a crap about their issues so keep veering right and you might pick up some dissatisfied Republican voters.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    All this dissing of Bernie's supporters as if we put the turd in the political punch bowl. Most Bernie's supporters don't give a crap about the democrat party because they don't give a crap about their issues so keep veering right and you might pick up some dissatisfied Republican voters.
    ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You're really not offering much of anything is the problem. The voters and politicians can see that Bernie supporters are perfectly content to sit through another four years of Trump so that they can pretend to have achieved some twisted moral victory. Biden has already made concessions to push for policies that Sanders has wanted to push and it hasn't meant a damn bit of difference to Bernie supporters. Meanwhile moderate or dissatisfied Republican voters have shown up to the polls and put their support behind Biden to get him delegates.

Sanders lost the primary in 2016, his supporters chose to sit the election out and contributed heavily to Trump getting elected. Sanders lost the primary in 2020, his supporters have chosen to say they will sit out the election and will heavily contribute to Trump getting re-elected.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I live in Virginia, and one of our delegates is Lee Carter, who represents Manassas. He’ll likely be the next Bernie. Keep an eye out for him.
    I just downloaded a couple Manassas albums in the last week or so. They got some pretty good tunes (no shock with Stephen Stills the leader of the group).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4Yef0gsJ8

Once again: so petty and so predictable. Keep celebrating that inspiring Biden nomination.

You're really not offering much of anything is the problem. The voters and politicians can see that Bernie supporters are perfectly content to sit through another four years of Trump so that they can pretend to have achieved some twisted moral victory. Biden has already made concessions to push for policies that Sanders has wanted to push and it hasn't meant a damn bit of difference to Bernie supporters. Meanwhile moderate or dissatisfied Republican voters have shown up to the polls and put their support behind Biden to get him delegates.

Sanders lost the primary in 2016, his supporters chose to sit the election out and contributed heavily to Trump getting elected. Sanders lost the primary in 2020, his supporters have chosen to say they will sit out the election and will heavily contribute to Trump getting re-elected.
    It's cute how you refer to Sander's supporters as though they are one giant hive mind or something.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's cute how you refer to Sander's supporters as though they are one giant hive mind or something.
    "Those People"
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You're still *****ing about 2016 too. I'm sure this lovely attitude displayed by you will do wonders for getting more Democrats to back Biden no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Once again: so petty and so predictable. Keep celebrating that inspiring Biden nomination.
    Hard to get excited for a nominee that can barely string 2 sentences together. I don't think that has anything to do with Bernie supporters, I think that has to do with human supporters. It's sad that a candidate like him can get this far. The only saving grace is that he is running against another braindead individual, but who is also a hateful loser.

I'll vote for Biden, but he is still wholly unqualified for the position.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Kind of surprised. Guess he just wanted to stay in to help the Dems win the Wisconsin SC seat by driving up Dem turnout. Team player to the end. Thank you Bernie.
    Ins't this the "team player" who was trashed relentlessly by his "team" for costing Hillary the race in 2016. And being a sexist monster who was mean to Warren once in private.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast