Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What did he do wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd say there was a lot he could have done differently and been more effective. I could go into more detail, but I'm being lazy tonight(not short).

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Just about everything this go around. From not expanding his coalition and not expanding off his stump speech, to not calling out these corrupted ****** politicians (how do you not own a demented corrupted politician in a debate who cant put a sentence together lol). He should have made these morons bend the knee and go trump style in these debates.

This cycle was Taylor made for him. He's on the right side of every issue, just not a leader sadly.
    Well when someone isnít actually demented, itís harder than you might think.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well when someone isnít actually demented, itís harder than you might think.
    Keep telling yourself that

Keep telling yourself that
    Iím sure people with family members who actually suffer from dementia are really endeared to that talk.

Iím sure people with family members who actually suffer from dementia are really endeared to that talk.
    It is the worst possible way to lose a loved one since you can see them every day but they are gone.

Cool. I have someone that suffers from dementia so what's your point?

Oh right, Bernie bad, trump really bad and Dems amazing

Just about everything this go around. From not expanding his coalition and not expanding off his stump speech, to not calling out these corrupted ****** politicians (how do you not own a demented corrupted politician in a debate who cant put a sentence together lol). He should have made these morons bend the knee and go trump style in these debates.

This cycle was Taylor made for him. He's on the right side of every issue, just not a leader sadly.
    Eh. I hardly think any of that is Bernieís fault.

People know about Bidenís gaffs and his sexual assault, they just donít care. Neoliberals only care about those kind of issues when itís with somebody they donít like.

I mustíve been watching different debates and press conferences because Biden has looked god awful since day one, didnít stop the establishment from force feeding him to us. None of that stuff has ever mattered though, policy doesnít matter, history doesnít matter, track record doesnít matter, etc. The only thing that matters is the illusion that a person can beat trump...which is a really ****ing stupid platform to run on.

IMO this country is a lot more uneducated than I previously gave them credit for. Nobody votes for their interests, they vote for brand. Sadly Iím willing to bet that most people who are pushing Biden forward are the same ones who voted for Obama just because he was black or voted for Warren just because she was a woman.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah and Iíd be a lot more comfortable with a finger in my *** as opposed to an entire fist. None of the above would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah more people should try it... with the right person of course... not biden or cuomo... that's yucky.
    Last edited by flips333; 04-09-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    No. Sorry to disappoint you and your fetish.
    I totally see 20th K is a feet guy. But no touching just looking... how god intended.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Sanders was always a long shot, no matter what kind of campaign he ran (in 2016 or 2020), and while heís done for now, what he did accomplish, however, will have a lasting effect.

It doesnít really matter whether Trump or Biden is the next president (despite the hot-blooded reasons you will hear in support of one or the other).

What matters ó and what Sanders finally accomplished that others before him tried and failed ó was to put a lasting spotlight on progressive ideals. Sure, they eventually got silenced temporarily by powerful monied interests, but they are there for good, and will surface again.

Might get a little ugly, though.

I live in Virginia, and one of our delegates is Lee Carter, who represents Manassas. Heíll likely be the next Bernie. Keep an eye out for him.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Eh. I hardly think any of that is Bernieís fault.

People know about Bidenís gaffs and his sexual assault, they just donít care. Neoliberals only care about those kind of issues when itís with somebody they donít like.

I mustíve been watching different debates and press conferences because Biden has looked god awful since day one, didnít stop the establishment from force feeding him to us. None of that stuff has ever mattered though, policy doesnít matter, history doesnít matter, track record doesnít matter, etc. The only thing that matters is the illusion that a person can beat trump...which is a really ****ing stupid platform to run on.

IMO this country is a lot more uneducated than I previously gave them credit for. Nobody votes for their interests, they vote for brand. Sadly Iím willing to bet that most people who are pushing Biden forward are the same ones who voted for Obama just because he was black or voted for Warren just because she was a woman.
    Hillary actually lost female votes compared to Obama so at least some people are paying attention. The issue is we can't get the money out of the system and the money twists the results every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sanders was always a long shot, no matter what kind of campaign he ran (in 2016 or 2020), and while heís done for now, what he did accomplish, however, will have a lasting effect.

It doesnít really matter whether Trump or Biden is the next president (despite the hot-blooded reasons you will hear in support of one or the other).

What matters ó and what Sanders finally accomplished that others before him tried and failed ó was to put a lasting spotlight on progressive ideals. Sure, they eventually got silenced temporarily by powerful monied interests, but they are there for good, and will surface again.

Might get a little ugly, though.
    I get all that, my BIG issue is that if the system wasn't fixed for Hillary Bernie would have won the primaries last time. The people and the votes were there but the entire campaign was constantly hammered by the media and cheated by the party and STILL almost won.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I get all that, my BIG issue is that if the system wasn't fixed for Hillary Bernie would have won the primaries last time. The people and the votes were there but the entire campaign was constantly hammered by the media and cheated by the party and STILL almost won.
    Again, you have nothing to back up this statement, youíre just talking out of your butt. It wasnít that close of a primary anyway. Like this year, it pretty much wrapped up on Super Tuesday.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But, Scoots, assuming that was the case ó that it was fixed ó then my assessment is spot on: Sanders was ďsilenced...by powerful monied interests.Ē The suits. They just happened to be wearing fancy democratic suits rather than fancy republican suits.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast