Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you support Trump?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 10.53%
  • No

17 89.47%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Do you currently support Trump?

Do you support him?

As a “trumper” (his own term), can you justify his petulant, child-like behavior on a daily basis through twitter and press conferences?

Not trying to start anything here just curious to hear from supporters of his because I can’t believe how there are any left...

I have managed to find a few things over the last few years I've agreed with him on ... maybe 3 ... I can think of 2.

I called him a lying, sociopath, golf cheat before the election. He was still the best choice then.

The scary thing? He's probably even more now.

Our only other major party is currently looking at a pandemic as a glimmer of hope and opposing him with someone that can't finish a sentence.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Yes but nice try for a non biased discussion. Could have just asked the question “do you currently support Trump” and left it at that. Instead you had to get in cheap insults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes but nice try for a non biased discussion. Could have just asked the question “do you currently support Trump” and left it at that. Instead you had to get in cheap insults.

It's not a favorite song thread with the MAGA ladies.

Other.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Other.
    There’s no “other”. Either you support him or you don’t.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Meh. I don’t know what “support” means in this context. You tell me.

this thread is a waste of time.

it is possible to disagree with some of what Trump has said or done, and still support him as the Republican President based on what one supports them self.

if one is against illegal immigration they would be much better to support Trump than Democrats.

if one is against abortion they would be much better to support Trump than Democrats.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I called him a lying, sociopath, golf cheat before the election. He was still the best choice then.

The scary thing? He's probably even more now.

Our only other major party is currently looking at a pandemic as a glimmer of hope and opposing him with someone that can't finish a sentence.
    Lol

Trump can’t even speak a correct sentence. He uses word salads to communicate and a pretty limited amount of words that you can count on one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this thread is a waste of time.

it is possible to disagree with some of what Trump has said or done, and still support him as the Republican President based on what one supports them self.

if one is against illegal immigration they would be much better to support Trump than Democrats.

if one is against abortion they would be much better to support Trump than Democrats.
    If one is against common sense they would be much better to support Trump than the piece of **** I just dropped in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yep. You either endorse what he's doing as acceptable or you don't. This, like the election, is a binary choice.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    If one is against common sense they would be much better to support Trump than the piece of **** I just dropped in the toilet.

how appropriate.

common sense should be supporting the person that supports things on the side they want. if one wants things more for a Liberal progressive agenda, then go ahead and support Joe Biden.

but it's stupid to object to those that support the current Republican President based on things that they want.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep. You either endorse what he's doing as acceptable or you don't. This, like the election, is a binary choice.
    A fool’s game.

Keep voting in candidates who got us here. Then complain for four years how government doesn't work for the common man, then vote the same candidates back in for another four years. Then complain about how the government keeps doing things that piss you off then time pass and you vote....

Look, y'all, I can run in circles.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast