Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alshon Jeffery reported to be source of Wentz leadership issue stories, was shopped

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/alsh...-20200406.html

The greatest disparity in Jeffery’s play in Philadelphia has been his numbers with Carson Wentz vs. Nick Foles at quarterback. In 33 games with Wentz, he has caught 143 of 249 passes (57.4%) for 1,754 yards (7.0 yards per target) and 17 touchdowns. On throws of 20-plus yards, he has caught 10 of 42 (23.8%) for 300 yards (7.1 yards per) and two touchdowns.

In 12 games with Foles, including the playoffs, Jeffery caught 45 of 62 passes (72.6%) for 732 yards (11.8 yards per target) and five touchdowns. On throws of 20-plus yards, he caught 8 of 17 (47.1%) for 281 yards (16.5 yards per) and two touchdowns.
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 04-08-2020 at 10:11 AM.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

no chance they can get rid of him... his cap number is nuts for a dude that was injured and dropped balls

Only Bullseyed would make a thread about something Eagles related 9 words longer than it needed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    no chance they can get rid of him... his cap number is nuts for a dude that was injured and dropped balls
    I said at the time that the contract restructure was a mistake. Alshon would have had close to zero dead cap if cut this year without it.

Yay, more news about nothing.

Nothing to see until he’s doing sit-up interview in his driveway.

Then again he can’t do a sit-up. Alshon gonna become the new version of older TO. Still good, still a starter, but teams won’t sign him for more than a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Nothing to see until he’s doing sit-up interview in his driveway.

Then again he can’t do a sit-up. Alshon gonna become the new version of older TO. Still good, still a starter, but teams won’t sign him for more than a year or two.
    It’s funny they hate each other, yet go to all the sizer games together.

It’s funny they hate each other, yet go to all the sizer games together.
    Based on what is being said about Carson, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it was a defensive player making the comments. Defensive players are notorious for being the 'leaks' on 'QB troubles' more so than offensive players. I remember Bill Cowher talking about it one time when the Steelers made the switch to Kordell Stewart, and leaks came out of the locker room that players wanted Mike Tomczak at QB, and it was being attributed to Bettis and Hawkins at the time. Come out in the 2000 season, it was Carnell Lake who made the comments because he felt like the defense was made to look worse because of Kordell's 18 INT's.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Based on what is being said about Carson, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it was a defensive player making the comments. Defensive players are notorious for being the 'leaks' on 'QB troubles' more so than offensive players. I remember Bill Cowher talking about it one time when the Steelers made the switch to Kordell Stewart, and leaks came out of the locker room that players wanted Mike Tomczak at QB, and it was being attributed to Bettis and Hawkins at the time. Come out in the 2000 season, it was Carnell Lake who made the comments because he felt like the defense was made to look worse because of Kordell's 18 INT's.
    Jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Seems like he "dropped" a lot fewer balls when Foles was throwing.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Seems like he "dropped" a lot fewer balls when Foles was throwing.
    Oops, damn that Carson fella....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4D6pPl0CbE

Jenkins
    Wouldn't be shocked if it was him. Jenkins comes off as a very "my way or the highway" type of guy. There's typically nothing wrong with that, but when it's at odds with how the QB's style is then it doesn't work. Besides I don't think play like that should question a guys leadership or anything like that. I feel as though Wentz has a little of that gun-slinger in him, which is going to rub defenders the wrong way when he throws a pick and the attitude is "oh well let's get it next time." Me personally, I want that in a QB. Short memory. I don't want one that has to worry about what his defense will think and starts dinking and dunking because some punk *** defender tried to make him feel bad for trying to make a play.

Hella weird posting a thread about this now, this is super old news and might not even be true

Your baby can't do this

Oops, damn that Carson fella....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4D6pPl0CbE
    I guess the response to this will be “I bet he thought wentz was throwing to him and not foles”

Your baby can't do this

According to Eagles fans this is all an allusion though. Never happened and everyone loves Carson!

You guys kind of remind me of the Deion Sanders of sports fans. Not the amazing Deion that was on the field but the shady Deion that keeps preaching about God and throwing that in your face, meanwhile photos of him cheating on his wife are being leaked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast