Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Walking Dead Season 10

Walking Dead season 10 starts this Sunday.

I've lost a lot of interest in the show. I'm not sure if I'll pick it up again or not.

I only watched one episode of the second half of FTWD.

Good premier episode. A few story lines they started tonight really interest me above others: inevitible conflict of course but what happens to Negan and Lydia when the fear of the whisperers start to set in within the community walls. Unleash Negan!

Yeah unleash Negan!

marychristine Guest
    Season ****ing 10??? Holy ****. I stopped watching after season 5 and had no idea its still going. I cant believe it doesnt suck.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Season ****ing 10??? Holy ****. I stopped watching after season 5 and had no idea its still going. I cant believe it doesnt suck.
    Oh....it most definitely sucks. I gave up in Season 4 (and only really watched those first four seasons due to my gf at the time who was super in to it).

marychristine Guest
    Seasons 1-3... some of the best television i ever saw.

I was entertained decently the first few seasons but always felt it wasn't much more than a borderline soap opera with a few zombie kills mixed in for good measure.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I was entertained decently the first few seasons but always felt it wasn't much more than a borderline soap opera with a few zombie kills mixed in for good measure.
    Duh

Oh....it most definitely sucks. I gave up in Season 4 (and only really watched those first four seasons due to my gf at the time who was super in to it).
    You stopped watching after season four but still post in the threads six seasons later? Lmaooooooooo.
    Last edited by ZH721; 10-07-2019 at 10:42 AM.

I didn't expect much. Since usually they milk the first half of the season then throw us a bone of a war or somebody killed off at midseason break. But seemed like a lot of fluff so far. Barely any Negan.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    You stopped watching after season four but still post in the threads six seasons later? Lmaooooooooo.
    Yeah, bruh. I post in here ALL THE TIME. What a hoot!

Yeah, bruh. I post in here ALL THE TIME. What a hoot!
    Itís SIX SEASONS LATER. You came back SIX YEARS LATER to say it sucks. Youíre a clown lol.

caught up... they legit killed off everyone i liked AGAIN.......... WHY?

at this ****ing point just make negan the main character or i am ****ing done... HE IS ALL I HAVE LEFT.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    caught up... they legit killed off everyone i liked AGAIN.......... WHY?

at this ****ing point just make negan the main character or i am ****ing done... HE IS ALL I HAVE LEFT.
    Rick and Maggie should be back eventually. Sounds like Michonne will be gone though this season.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast