Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hard Knocks teams picked?

And the rams were on just 4 years ago too.

Good. I like when AFC West teams are on the show but it's not the Broncos lol

I'd rather see the Cardinals.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I'm surprised they didn't want the Bucs cause of Brady or the Patriots with Stidham but then again
    I can't imagine Bill agreeing too letting cameras in there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'd rather see the Cardinals.
    I'd rather watch paint dry

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't want the Bucs cause of Brady or the Patriots with Stidham but then again
    I can't imagine Bill agreeing too letting cameras in there anyway.
    Can pick the Pats. Yíall were in the playoffs last year. Bucs were on in 2017, and you canít be forced on 2 times in a 10 year span.

Most likely what happened was the Chargers were forced on and then Kronkie volunteered the Rams to be on (by 2 of the three measures they were ineligible) because he didnít want the Chargers to get the sole spotlight with the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Can pick the Pats. Yíall were in the playoffs last year. Bucs were on in 2017, and you canít be forced on 2 times in a 10 year span.

Most likely what happened was the Chargers were forced on and then Kronkie volunteered the Rams to be on (by 2 of the three measures they were ineligible) because he didnít want the Chargers to get the sole spotlight with the new stadium.
    I think it's the NFL trying their hardest to get fans in L.A. The Rams aren't supposed to be very good this year, the Chargers have like 2 fans total, and L.A. is pretty well known for being a fair weather fan type of city. Their new stadium opens this year and it's going to be a big black eye to the NFL if they're not selling out.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think it's the NFL trying their hardest to get fans in L.A. The Rams aren't supposed to be very good this year, the Chargers have like 2 fans total, and L.A. is pretty well known for being a fair weather fan type of city. Their new stadium opens this year and it's going to be a big black eye to the NFL if they're not selling out.
    I would bet that's part of it. But it likely started with the Chargers being forced on because based on the rules the Rams were ineligible. Which means they had to freely volunteer for it.

All I know is a chance to get this iteration of the Steelers on there likely won't happen again.

They'll probably sell out every game; the question how much of the crowd will support the LA teams.

I would bet that's part of it. But it likely started with the Chargers being forced on because based on the rules the Rams were ineligible. Which means they had to freely volunteer for it.

All I know is a chance to get this iteration of the Steelers on there likely won't happen again.
    I think both teams had to volunteer tbh. The rules are that any team can volunteer for the show. If there's no volunteers then teams that have any of the following are excluded:

A playoff appearance within the last 2 seasons
    A new head coach
    Have been on the show in the last 10 years

So technically both teams would have been excluded if the NFL had to force a team to do the show because the Chargers made the playoffs in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    They'll probably sell out every game; the question how much of the crowd will support the LA teams.
    That could be true

I think both teams had to volunteer tbh. The rules are that any team can volunteer for the show. If there's no volunteers then teams that have any of the following are excluded:

A playoff appearance within the last 2 seasons
    A new head coach
    Have been on the show in the last 10 years

So technically both teams would have been excluded if the NFL had to force a team to do the show because the Chargers made the playoffs in 2018.
    Hm. Interesting. I doubt many people are going to end up watching TBH. The Rams were just on and the Chargers have so few fans and no interesting stories to follow.

Hm. Interesting. I doubt many people are going to end up watching TBH. The Rams were just on and the Chargers have so few fans and no interesting stories to follow.
    I agree... But if they get Tua or Herbert, that will bring more excitement

I agree... But if they get Tua or Herbert, that will bring more excitement
    Tua is going to be sitting his rookie year and Herbert is the definition of unexciting.

But I do know an entertaining QB who's a free agent who was pretty entertaining on All or Nothing

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast