Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Fans or no Fans

Fans or no Fans

Since WM 36 wrapped up after two days what are your thoughts and or opinions on having no fans in the stands? We all know these last few weeks have been hard to adjust to with no interaction with a live crowd and there have been times it felt cringeworthy like when Austin had his 3:16 day and he was talking to the viewers at home. But after watching what could go down as one of the best and strangest WMs ever I have to admit Iím starting to get used to this no fan in the stands thing. But thatís not to say I hope we never see a live audience again.
    Last edited by BSF101; 04-06-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Fans but they should use the taker stuff maybe a couple times a year for certain feuds with certain guys and not just taker.

Balor/taker/sting/stroman/fiend and a few others could really benefit from this

Fans but i think they can utilize no fans to get heels over in a certain way where crowds dont get a chance to cheer for them.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Fans but they should use the taker stuff maybe a couple times a year for certain feuds with certain guys and not just taker.

Balor/taker/sting/stroman/fiend and a few others could really benefit from this

Taker is 55 not 2 much in the tank let the guy rest

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Since WM 36 wrapped up after two days what are your thoughts and or opinions on having no fans in the stands? We all know these last few weeks have been hard to adjust to with no interaction with a live crowd and there have been times it felt cringeworthy like when Austin had his 3:16 day and he was talking to the viewers at home. But after watching what could go down as one of the best and strangest WMs ever I have to admit Iím starting to get used to this no fan in the stands thing. But thatís not to say I hope we never see a live audience again.
    I think it depends on the situation. I am like you, Austin on 3:16 day and the Triple H 25th Anniversary thing felt cringe worthy with no fans. I also felt like some of the matches at WrestleMania were not done justice with no fans being there (Drew's Title Win, the Ladder Match just to name a couple).

I must admit, I can handle Friday Night Smackdown at 2 hours with zero fans a lot more than Raw at 3 hours with zero fans. The only good thing on Raw right now is seeing more of Zelina Vega!!!
    Eichel Tower

AEW has been way more enjoyable having wrestlers on the sideline making comments and getting involved. Way more entertaining for me.

The product is completely useless without fans. I havenít watched a single show since the audiences have been gone and wonít watch until they are back.

Without fans the wrestling companies will go out of business in the long(er) run anyway so it is a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    The product is completely useless without fans. I havenít watched a single show since the audiences have been gone and wonít watch until they are back.

Without fans the wrestling companies will go out of business in the long(er) run anyway so it is a moot point.
    I tend to agree with you. The crowd is a huge part of the experience and a vital part not just nice to have. Even a crowd that's mostly just staring at their phones is better than no crowd.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I will say, AEW is doing it so much better than WWE. I quit watching Raw and Smackdown. They weren't great before, but it is unwatchable now. It just seems low rate. I'm not a fan of AEW but I decided to check it out this week and I actually enjoyed it. You don't really notice the fans aren't there. They still are doing the big entrances and I think it helps that they are in an outdoorish bigger venue. Having the other wrestlers in the stands makes it fun as well.