Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I'm often asked what it will take for me to believe

This would do it.

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/androi...842HmKPX68c81G

But the virus would have to suddenly disappear by the end of the week. Non negotiable.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

This will make you believe in god, or Gandalf the Wizard.

Seems like wizard territory..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Hah! Pretty much.

This would be funny except these turds have conned so many decent (if stupid) people.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    This would do it.

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/androi...842HmKPX68c81G

But the virus would have to suddenly disappear by the end of the week. Non negotiable.
    For the record, I probably dislike this kind of stuff even more than you or Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Seems insane asylum territory to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    For the record, I probably dislike this kind of stuff even more than you or Fan.
    I'm sure.

Seems insane asylum territory to me.
    More like evil con man. He doesn't believe what he's saying forca second. But there's big bucks in this nonsense.

More like evil con man. He doesn't believe what he's saying forca second. But there's big bucks in this nonsense.
    Yeah, I don’t think he cares one bit about anyone but himself.

Interestingly, the only time Jesus showed anger in the Bible is when dealing when the money changers and people who were making a profit on the name of God.

“The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."”
    **John‬ *2:13-16‬ *ESV‬‬
    Last edited by The20thK; 04-06-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Yeah, I don’t think he cares one bit about anyone but himself.

Interestingly, the only time Jesus showed anger in the Bible is when dealing when the money changers and people who were making a profit on the name of God.

“The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."”
    **John‬ *2:13-16‬ *ESV‬‬
    Thank you for this. Love that you reference Passover which begins Thursday night.

Good job!

Thank you for this. Love that you reference Passover which begins Thursday night.

Good job!
    Did you know about that Christians believe that Jesus is the sacrificial lamb of Passover?

Hence the name “Lamb of God”.

Did you know about that Christians believe that Jesus is the sacrificial lamb of Passover?

Hence the name “Lamb of God”.
    No, and in the story of Exodus this makes no sense. The blood from each of the sacrifificial lambs were to be smeared on the doorposts of the Jewish homes so that the Angel of Death knew to "Passover" them enroute to slaying the First Born of Egypt as per the 10th Plague.

You'll have to explain to me how Jesus wiggled his way into this story.

No, and in the story of Exodus this makes no sense. The blood from each of the sacrifificial lambs were to be smeared on the doorposts of the Jewish homes so that the Angel of Death knew to "Passover" them enroute to slaying the First Born of Egypt as per the 10th Plague.

He was in Jerusalem for Passover — I think there’s the story of Jesus riding in on a donkey with palms or something — and wasn’t the last supper something akin to a passover seder?

It does not really answer your question, but there it is.

I know what the Passover is Exodus. Admittedly, I don’t know how Jews celebrate it today.

That lamb in Passover was taken into the house for a week. Looked over and analyzed for blemishes. If none were found, the lamb would be sacrificed and the blood placed on the doorpost.( as you said) That act of sacrificing a lamb, saved Israel from death.

Go beyond the Exodus story. How were the sins of Israel atoned for? And when?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    He was in Jerusalem for Passover — I think there’s the story of Jesus riding in on a donkey with palms or something — and wasn’t the last supper something akin to a passover seder?

It does not really answer your question, but there it is.
    Correct. He came in 5 days (I think) before Passover. They examined him questioned him and found no fault. So they handed him over to the Pilot because they had no OT right to punish him since he had done nothing wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast