Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So is Charlotte's NXT title win counting as an official title reign? If so, does that mean all the men and women who previously won that title also get a bump? Is Finn Balor a two time champion?
    its tough to say really... i think they want it to be and started so at survivor series when they planned to make it its own brand and not a minor league system to raw/smackdown.... so maybe from survivor series on?

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    The performers would have to travel to get there with all risks attached.

I have seen some talk of housing wrestlers at the PC, but I sure hope they donít seriously think that is a realistic option
    They would likely rent out a hotel. Right now, they are changing the ropes, mats and apron and sanitizing them between matches. I'm also sure they aren't forcing people to be there, talent or production people.

I just don't think it's worth the risk. There is plenty of time to entertain everyone when this is all over. They have years of unaired footage and they can easily do themed shows with it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    again this started because you dont think the nxt titles should be defended at mania... i responded with it has to... that is how this started what dont you comprehend? i gave you every reason why those titles need to be defended at mania... of course nxt can have a good shot but they dont want good they want great and if you want to put over a brand you defend those titles on the most important show in sports entertainment world.
    If this was a normal year, they would've been defended at NXT Takeover the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    If this was a normal year, they would've been defended at NXT Takeover the night before.
    not true at all.. the charlotte/ripley thing was always suppose to be at mania... as soon as she won the rumble that was 100 percent the point.... HHH came out in late feb and said he expected the match to have a chance at stealing the show at mania.... this was before anything was thought of being locked down

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not true at all.. the charlotte/ripley thing was always suppose to be at mania... as soon as she won the rumble that was 100 percent the point.... HHH came out in late feb and said he expected the match to have a chance at stealing the show at mania.... this was before anything was thought of being locked down
    Well, that's because they want to push women's wrestling in this climate, so I understand that completely. Also, it appears that they want to use Charlotte to help win the Wednesday Night War, so I understand putting this match in a position of prominance.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Well, that's because they want to push women's wrestling in this climate, so I understand that completely. Also, it appears that they want to use Charlotte to help win the Wednesday Night War, so I understand putting this match in a position of prominance.
    yea but you also got to look at it from summer on.... as soon as summerslam was over they used NXT to start attacking the brands and basically made those brands stronger then raw/smackdown during survivor series.... NXT is trips baby and he has complete control and he has shown he has no plans to keep it a minor league system and from that point on they sent balor/now charlotte and had plans of putting zayne and naka down there.... bank on it that at summerslam we will have both the NXT world title and womans world title defended.... i also wouldnt put it past wwe for an NXT guy to win the rumble next year... it was the smart route to go and trips continues to show why he should be running things.

If i am trips i drop a bomb.... i talk vince into letting ronda take the title off of charlotte at summerslam and would let her keep it until mania.... id then let Shayna Baszler win the rumble and challenge ronda at mania for the NXT championship to close the show.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-10-2020 at 04:06 PM.

So after really staying quiet on the whole Firefly funhouse thing, I think it was just meant to be a internet wrestling fans segment where the most made fun of character John Cena put on a comedy display to let everyone know he is in on the joke too. The dead giveaway was including the "this is such good ****" Vince quote. WWE knows fans use this as a joke on twitter, so WWE used the fans joke in this segment. It dosen;t kill the business or shouldent be treated as a match, it was a "our mania plans went out the window, lets do something creative."
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    So after really staying quiet on the whole Firefly funhouse thing, I think it was just meant to be a internet wrestling fans segment where the most made fun of character John Cena put on a comedy display to let everyone know he is in on the joke too. The dead giveaway was including the "this is such good ****" Vince quote. WWE knows fans use this as a joke on twitter, so WWE used the fans joke in this segment. It dosen;t kill the business or shouldent be treated as a match, it was a "our mania plans went out the window, lets do something creative."
    It was Bruce Prichard who made fun of him for years on his podcast for those things and then got rehired, and proceeded to do the Vince impression on this as well.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789